Move In?

Magnus rolled back on top of Alec.

"I love stamina runes," Magnus whispered before connecting their lips. Alec smiled against Magnus' lips. Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus' thin, bare torso.

Suddenly, Alec's phone rang from the bedside table. He pulled away from Magnus and sighed. He saw Jace's name on his screen and answered the phone. Magnus continued to kiss Alec's neck and down his chest.

"What's up, Jace?" Alec said into the phone.

"Alec, where the hell are you?" Jace said in an angry whisper.

Alec giggled suddenly and said, "Magnus, stop for a second." Magnus snickered and rested next to Alec, but started tracing the runes covering Alec's skin.

"I told you before I left that I was going to Magnus'" Alec pouted to Jace.

"Are you still there? Mom's here to see you. I don't know how much longer I can cover for you."

Slight panic came over Alec. "I'll be there soon." He hung up the phone.

Magnus looked worried, "What's wrong?"

"My mom is at the institute to see me. I have to go." Alec got out of bed and started searching Magnus' floor for his clothes.

"Alec, will you move in with me?" Magnus suddenly asked.

Alec froze with one leg in his jeans, "W—what?"

"I just thought that it would be nice, y'know, falling asleep and waking up next to each other, coming home to each other, things like that."

"Magnus, I would love to move in with you," Alec leaned forward and kissed Magnus. "Right now, though, I have to go home to see my mother." He finished putting on his jeans and searched for his shirt.

"Maybe don't tell Maryse about our plan to move in together just yet, she's still not a fan of me," Magnus smiled.

Alec stood up, "I don't care what she thinks. I love you, and that's all that matters."

"Thank you, Alexander, I love you too."

Alec sighed, "Do you know where my shirt went?"

Magnus thought for a second, "I can't remember where we left it. I'll give you one of mine." Magnus got out of bed and put on his boxers from the floor. He went to his closet and pulled out a black t-shirt with pink sequins, the plainest one he could find.

"How's this?" Magnus asked. "I know you have to go see your mom, but—"

Alec cut Magnus off, "It's perfect. Thanks." Alec put the shirt on.

"Do you want me to open a portal for you?"

"If you don't mind."

Magnus smiled and waved his hands, making blue sparks fly everywhere. A portal to the institute opened.

"Thank you, Magnus. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course," Magnus hugged Alec tightly and pecked his lips.