Alec's Dominant Part 3

I know, I said last Thursday and it didn't happen... again.

*A Month Later*

Alec looked at his back in the mirror as he got changed. As he examined the blisters on his back from where the hard whip had hit him, pleasant memories from the night before came flooding back to him. He blushed slightly as the thought of the whip hitting his skin came back. He could almost feel the heat against his skin again. Suddenly, Magnus appeared in the doorway.

"You're blushing," Magnus observed with a smile. "What are you thinking about?" The warlock walked up to Alec and wrapped his arms around him.

"Careful. They still hurt," Alec said, also smiling.

"I'll have to be a little easier next time, or we'll have to figure out another reward you like," Magnus said as he kissed the blisters.

"Don't, this is perfect," Alec said. Magnus rolled his eyes.

"I still can't believe that the perfect Alexander Gideon Lightwood is turned on so much by pain."

"I mean, it kinda makes sense with how my life is. Shadowhunters know pain and fear better than anyone, and we learn to overcome it."

"Makes sense, but be careful at dinner tonight. I figure you would want this to stay between us, right?"

"Yes, of course."

"I love you, Alexander."

"Love you too, Master."

Later that day, Jace, Clary, Izzy and Simon all came to Magnus and Alec's for dinner. Alec was careful not to let his back meet the back of the chair, knowing he'd jump at the sharp pain it would cause.

"Um, Mister Bane, could I have some ice for my water, please?"

Magnus and Alec shared a quick look, both knowing that the ice they did have was now a soaking puddle in their bedsheets and melted in a bowl by their half used candles.

"I'm sorry, Clary, but all of our ice was used last night," Magnus said, smiling at the fact that he didn't give anything away, but he also didn't technically lie; however, he looked over at Alec and saw he was blushing badly. Everyone looked between the two of them, acutely aware of something going on.

"What do you mean all the ice was used 'last night'?" Simon asked in confusion.

"Ahem," Izzy coughed, warning him to keep quiet.

Simon looked at her with the same confused look. Then it dawned on him what was going on.

"Ohhh... Oh!" Simon suddenly said, a blush creeping up onto his cheeks, too. Alec wanted to crawl underneath the table. Magnus placed a hand on his thigh and squeezed slightly. Alec looked up to meet Magnus' eyes. Then Magnus looked away.

"I would admit, Alexander here does have some different likes, but I don't like I would've wanted to be paired with anyone else," Magnus said, steering the conversation away from the awkwardness that was created. Alec smiled widely and leaned in to kiss Magnus' cheek.

"Awww," Izzy and Clary cooed with smiles on their faces. It seemed everyone had forgotten the awkwardness from before and conversation went back to normal as the dinner continued.

*****

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow," Alec said as he said goodbye to his siblings and friends. 

"See you tomorrow, Alec. I'm happy you're happy with Magnus," Izzy said. 

"Bye, brother," Jace said, hugging Alec. He looked at Magnus and said, "I'm not above killing you if you hurt him."