Swallow

"Guess what?" Magnus said as he stepped into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"What?" Alec asked from the bed.

"Max is in bed," He stepped closer to Alec, "So that means we have some time to ourselves."

"Do we now?" Alec teased, wrapping his arms around Magnus as he stepped in front of the bed.

"Mmmhm," Magnus said as he leaned over to kiss Alec. Alec let Magnus slowly push him flat onto the bed. Magnus grabbed Alec's hands and wrapped them around his waist. Magnus' hands slipped under Alec's sweater. Alec pulled him closer as he parted his lips, allowing Magnus' tongue to explore his mouth.

"What do you want me to do, Alexander?" Magnus whispered into Alec's ear, his teeth grazing the lobe.

"I want you to blow me," Alec said back.

"Really? Just a blow job?" Magnus asked.

"It's been a while," Alec answered with a slight shrug.

"Whatever you want," Magnus said as he slipped Alec's pants and boxers off.

*****

The next morning, Magnus woke up alone. He heard Alec talking downstairs and decided to head down himself. Alec was sitting in a chair at a table with Max in a high chair across from him. He was feeding the warlock baby. Magnus watched for a few moments with a smile on his face before walking in.

"Coffee?" Magnus asked.

"Please," Alec answered.

Magnus made coffee and poured it into two mugs, sliding one over to Alec. He sat at the table across from Alec. At that moment, Max decided to spit out the spoonful of food Alec just fed him. Max smiled as Alec sighed.

"Max, don't spit. If it's in your mouth, you swallow," Alec said to the baby.

Alec looked at Magnus, who had his eyebrows raised and was hiding a smirk behind his coffee mug. Alec realized what he'd just told their son and blushed profusely.

"I- ah," Alec stammered.

"You're adorable," Magnus said, kissing Alec's cheek.

"Thank you?" Alec replied, but it sounded like a question.

"And, to be completely honest, that could be great advice to give our son, maybe wait a couple years though?"

Alec couldn't think of anything to say, so he continued feeding Max. The blush on his cheeks deepened, making Magnus giggle.