Cell Phone Prank Part 2

Sorry this is late and short. My family and I have been getting ready for my grad party and I've had to babysit the last two nights. This time the song is Cherry Pie by Nick Carter. 

Alec could still hear the sounds of Magnus sleeping next to him as he slipped Magnus phone back onto the bedside table. He was excited to get back at Magnus for the prank he'd pulled earlier, but was also concerned that he'd gone a little too far compared to Magnus' prank. He looked back down at Magnus, just as the warlock was opening his eyes. 

"Morning," Alec said. 

"Good morning, Alexander," Magnus replied sleepily. 

"I gotta leave, but I'll see you tonight, okay?"

Magnus nodded, still wanting to go back to sleep. Alec kissed the warlock's lips anyway and climbed out of bed. He looked around on the floor for his boxers. When he spotted them, he put them on, followed by the rest of his clothes strewn haphazardly throughout the room. 

"Oh, Magnus?" Alec asked. 

"Mmmmh?" Magnus groaned. 

"When did you say that client was coming today?"

"Around noon, why?"

"No reason," Alec said as he headed out the door. 

Magnus, now alone, smiled to himself as thoughts of why Alec wanted to know when his client was coming ran through his head. 

****

Around noon, Alec and Jace were standing in the training room with teenage boy like grins on their faces as Alec called Magnus. 

****

Magnus heard an unfamiliar song start playing. 

Blood rush, straight to my head

Sun kiss under her dress

Smells like sex, like sex

Can we go and break in my backseat

Take me home and unwrap your candy

'Cause you got something, something that is so sweet

I want a piece

Magnus, along with the demon currently standing in his living room both looked at Magnus' phone sitting on the table. Alec's name was at the top, and the picture below was an obscene one that Magnus somehow missed Alec taking the night before. With a smile, Magnus answered the phone. 

"Hello, Alexander," Magnus said calmly. 

"Magnus? Didn't I do it right?"

"Do what right, darling?"

"I tried to change your ringtone and picture like you did to me, but apparently I did it wrong."

"Oh, that! You did it right. yes."

"Why aren't you shocked?"

"I thought it was a nice surprise."

"Magnus!!" Alec whined, "I hate you. You're no fun." 

Magnus could hear Jace mumbling something in the background.

"I do have one question for you, though."

"Yeah?"

"That picture that's now set as your contact, it's on my phone?" Magnus glanced back at the demon as he spoke. The demon rolled his eyes at Magnus flirting with Alec. 

"It is, why?" Magnus could tell by the sound of Alec's voice that he was starting to blush.

"I just wanted the picture is all. It's truly a marvelous angle. I don't know how I missed you taking it. I must have been more concentrated on... other things." 

"Goodbye Magnus," Alec said exasperatedly. 

"Love you, Alexander." 

"Love you, too. I'll see you when I get home." 

Alec hung up the phone and looked back at Jace.

"He wasn't even surprised," Alec said. 

"He's Magnus Bane," Jace said, like it was obvious why he wasn't surprised by Alec's "prank".