15 | Happiness

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛  

  ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛  

❝You win some, you lose some.❞

"Come and sit down," Isabelle sang when she heard a knock on her room's door.

A couple of days had passed since Gael caught the sight of the Blue Star in an early morning, which meant that the crew was about to find the island of Ramandu.

"Why do I feel like my room is the place of rendezvous?" Isabelle mumbled when Caspian, Lucy and Edmund stepped into her room. She put down the book she had in her hands and looked at them with her brow raised. "What can I help you with?"

"We just thought you might want some company. You have been in here alone the whole day," Lucy said as she sat down next to her.

"Fine," Isabelle narrowed her eyes and reached out for her phone to turn the music's volume down, but Edmund grabbed it and did it instead of her. Surprisingly, he succeeded in handling the phone's volume. He was quite interested in the modern technology, as Isabelle noticed. "Thanks," she told him.

"What does this mean?" Caspian asked.

Isabelle looked at his direction and saw him holding her notebook she left on the edge of the bed. She kept that with herself in school, although they didn't use notebooks. She just had it to write down ideas, dreams, goals, basically anything. "Sanguemisto Principessa. It's Half-blood princess in Italian."

"Why Half-blood princess?" Lucy asked.

"In the wizarding world, there are Pure-bloods, Half-bloods, and Muggle-borns. Pure-bloods are with wizard predecessors. Muggle-borns are the ones with Muggle parents. And Half-bloods are mixed. In my case, my dad's line is Pure-blood, while my mum is a Muggle-born. That makes me a Half-blood."

"Interesting," Caspian stated and put the notebook back to where he found it.

"Whatcha doing?" Isabelle asked Edmund who still had her phone in his hand and looked quite busy with it. "Please tell me you're not scrolling through my pictures."

"I might," he replied with a smirk, not looking away from the screen. "Who's this guy?" He turned the phone into the girl's direction when a particular photo aroused curiosity in him.

 "Who's this guy?" He turned the phone into the girl's direction when a particular photo aroused curiosity in him