24 | Union

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

❝The best things in life are free.❞

"Woah, who are you and what have you done to Izzy?" A playful smirk appeared on Scorpius' face when his female friend came out of the dressing room.

Albus, who stood next to the blond boy while they were waiting for Isabelle to show up, simply whistled appreciatively.

"My dress is itchy, I have makeup on, and I am hungry, so do not mess with me, Hyperion!" she pointed at him as she warned him

Albus let out a quiet laugh. "Calm down, girly, you look fantastic."

"Like a clown. I mean, this dress looks pretty, but it doesn't fit me. I never wear things like these. And there's too much colour," Isabelle whined.

"This is a wedding. In July. Almost ten months later than the proposal. You had time to prep yourself for the dress since you are a bridesmaid. What did you expect?" Scorpius raised his brow.

Isabelle looked down for a second with a frown. "Well, I still don't have boobs," she commented, making the boys roll their eyes.

"Oh mon Dieu!" someone said loudly enough to make Isabelle spring up a little.

She turned around with her hand on her panting heart and sent her aunt an assumed fretful look which was soon replaced with a cheerful facial expression. "Corinne," Isabelle instantly chirped. "You look marvellous, auntie."

Although the woman was close to fifty, she could have easily denied ten years and nobody would have noticed. She wore an amethyst coloured dress which reached to her knees, and she paired it with black high-heeled sandals.

"Thank you, dearie. Who are you and what have you done to my niece?" she asked with a smirk as she looked the young female up and down, causing Albus and Scorpius to snicker. "At least you are not wearing those hideous boots of yours."

"Ouch, that hurt my feelings," Isabelle pretended to become offended. The two boys continued to snicker. "Don't you have to be down already?" She shot stinging looks at them.