Chapter 5- Viva la shut down

**Paige's POV** 

Due to the stress of packing and of my first football game, my 3rd headache was already peaking. Kill me now. I don't think its healthy popping asprin in my mouth ever 3 hours. Everyone left to go to their families or girlfriends or just needed time alone, leaving the house quiet. Too quiet. Where was Cristiano? "Cristiano?"

I stuck my head out the door slightly. "Cris?" I stepped out of my room and walked down the hallway. "Mmpmh." I snapped my head around and saw a drunken Cristiano laying on the floor by his bedroom door. "Dude, are you good?" I bent down and lifted his head. His eyes were closed and he was snoring quietly.

See, if I wasn't a nice person, I would leave him there, but I wouldn't want his team to lose the game because he couldn't sleep soundly in his warm bed. "Okay, fat ass." I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and dragged him into his room on his bed. "Ew, you stink! What is that." My nose crinkled at the nasty odor wafting off of Cris.

My nose hovered from his mouth to his neck until it hit his chest. "Oh!" Vomit covered his shirt and part of his pants. "What the fuck,Ronaldo!" I rolled my eyes, why am I talking? I'm talking to myself, he can't hear me. Feeling like a parent, I started to remove his clothes gently so he wouldn't wake up. The last thing I need is for him to think I am trying seduce him while he's asleep. Trust me, that will be an ego boost I didn't want to deal with. His shirt lifted up slowly revealing his fit body, my eyes grew at the sight. "Damn boy.." I whispered. I saw Marcelo shirtless, and he had a nice set up, but Cristiano's was too much.

My hand ran slowly down his chest as he breathing made it go up and down slowly. He looked alot less irritating when hes sleeping.I shook my head and removed his jeans. After tucking him in, I ran to the washing machine and threw his clothes in. I hated the smell and look of throw up. I swallowed the bile that was slowly creeping up my throat.Its like a chain reaction, someone throws up, I throw up.

"No mom, I'm doing fine." I jumped up and down on my suitcase before all my clothes burst out like the last time.

"The bus leaves in an hour, I got to go to the feild." I swallowed a lump in my throat,my anxiety was taking over. "You'll do great, baby. I'm rooting for you!" I nodded my head and smiled to myself. "Thanks ma. Love you." "Love you darling." the line clicked and I no longer heard her voice. I looked at the staircase, cursing myself for having to choose a room upstairs. My suitcase clicked with each step i took down the stairs.

Cristiano was already at the door with his keys in his hand and a smirk on his face. "So, Paige." I gave him a small smile. "Cristiano." He cocked his head as I got closer. "I don't remember taking off my clothes last night." I felt the heat come to my face. "You smelled, I was helping you out." I avoided eye contact with him at all cost. "Well, that was nice of you." He snorted. "Shut up, Cristiano." I shoved his shoulder making him go back. "I'll drive you. It's on the way."

I felt uncomfortable with his sudden niceness. What happened to the Cristiano I know, I liked him better that way. We made small talk as he drove me to the feild, my option was walking,but that would have taken an hour."First football game, you nervous?" He turned to me as his car slowed down at the redlight."Uh,yeah, very." He gave me a look, "Don't fuck up. You mess up once, lose the game, the team hates you." I slapped his shoulder hard, the last thing I needed was pressure. "Thanks." I spat. He smirked at me and rubbed my shoulder.

"Don't worry to much about it. Just focus on getting the ball in the goal.Channel everyone out." He pulled into the parking lot where everyone was. I saw Marcelo waving frantically at me asI got out the car, he ran and gave me a big hug. "Look at you!" He eyed me up and down. "You look so..pro." I smiled, hearing my friends words.