Chapter 2-Eyes On Fire

*Paiges POV*

Of all people who could have walked in, it had to be Cristiano. Of course, I'm not saying he can't walk in, I just didn't want him to come. Eli gave him a friendly smile once he sat down next to him while my face held strongly my expression of shock and anger.

"Ronnie!" Marcelo walked over to him and gave him a pat on the back before plotting down next to him. "You decided to come!"

To ruin my night. He flashed me a smirk that said 'you thought you could have a good night? You're funny.'

"Yeah, stomach is all better." He said looking straight at me. "It could come back, you should go home and rest." I spoke through clenched teeth.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks for your concern." He shot me a cocky smile and turned his attention over to Eli.

"So Eli. Where in the states did you come from?"

"California." Eli smiled wide happy to get the chance to talk about himself for a bit. "It's wonderful there. But it's also great being here too."

"What are you?"

"Uh..Puerto Rican."

"Are you a virgin?"

Anger bubbled inside as I witnessed Cristiano slap Eli with a million questions. Who gives him the right to ruin our time anyway? Eli slumped in his seat, obviously uncomfortable with the innapropriate question.

"Cristiano! I believe that is no ones business!" I spat. Cristiano turned to me with a smirk on his face, "It's just a question."

"That isn't necessary!" I stood from the table and gave a look to Marcelo that told him that it was time to go. He nodded his head and raised a hand for the nearest waiter to come. "I'll be outside." I said, dashing out of the restaurant before anyone could object to my leave.

Once the cool air hit my face, I slowed my pace. The sunset slowly fell in front of me,mesmerizing me in its beauty. Madrid in all was absolutely gorgeous. So gorgeous that sometimes I felt out of place. All the people here were beautiful and flawless, while I was just plain and imperfect.

"Hey." A voice came from behind. My hand flew over my chest and caused me to jump inches in the air. I twisted my head around to see Eli with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his skinny jeans. "Sorry!" He jumped from my reaction,"I didn't mean to scare you."

I gave him a warm smile, "hey, I'm sorry about Cris, he's .." I looked through the window at him and Marcelo talking. "Well..he's Cris. "

He chuckled and stepped closer and looked me in the eyes. "Look, I was wondering if you wanted to get some coffee tomorrow or something..maybe show me around?"

Heat creeped up to my cheeks, "What about Marcelo? I thought he was showing you around."

He gave me a heart warming smile along with a wink, "Yeah, but you're much prettier." My face heated up another degree and my eyes shot to the ground. "Okay."

*Cristiano POV*

"Not smart." Marcelo grumbled as he took his credit card and placed it on the bill and gave it back to the waiter.

"What wasn't smart?"

"Don't give me that bullshit." He snapped at me. It was rare that Marcelo got mad at me or anyone for that matter. "You're jealous that Eli has a chance with Paige. Is it so hard to tell her your feelings?"

"What feelings?" He rolled his eyes and cocked his head at the window where you could see Eli and Paige talking. She had a big smile on her face that was truely breathtaking. I haven't seen her smile in weeks,months even. My eyes landed on her bandaged arm that was wrapped in a sling and I felt my body quiver as the gun shot still rang in my head.