Chapter 8- Heart On Fire

*Paige's P.O.V*

The nerve of some men! The nerve of Cristiano Fuckin Ronaldo! How can he come and think that one kiss will make me give him second thoughts. Thinking that he could mesmerized me with those big brown eyes. Thinking he would make me melt by grabbing me in his arms.

Fuck.

I hate him. I hate him for making me feel this way. For 8 years I've been feeling this for him and it hurts how he thinks that I will always love him.

No. I had to move on. I wasn't easy like Lexi and I never will be. If Cristiano cares for me then he will understand that I am not like other girls. He'd understand that I love Eli and that he loves me back.

I sighed deeply before walking in my room to change,this Cristiano thing needs to stop before it does more damage to my brain.

"Eli I -"

As if I was punched in the stomach, I was breathless. They didn't notice me,of course, and it seemed as if they didn't care one bit that I was staring unwillingly and felt my heart being ripped out of my chest. After what seemed like an hour, the beautiful black haired girl snapped her head up and formed an 'o' with her mouth.

Soon after, Eli looked followed her gaze and hung his mouth open. "Paige I-"

"Eli..wha-..but.." tears began to blur my vision and started to run now my face. "We..we had sex.." My voice was above a whisper and soon my voice was inaudible. "I thought you loved me."

The girl lifted herself up in bed and gave Eli dagger eyed expressions before growling, "Having sex with her wasn't part of the plan, Elijah!"

He rubbed his head bashfully and gave her a charming smile, one that he use to use on me. Damn me for being so gullible.

"Sorry baby,had to make it convincing." He chuckled before turning to me. "Listen it was fun and all,but now that I am a new face on Real Madrid, I don't need you for publicity anymore."

"You used me?!?"

He nodded and began kissing the beauties neck. "Bye bye." She waved me off.

"Fuck you." I mumbled and slammed the door behind me. Now I was alone,now I can feel like a peice of

shit in peace.

*Marcelo's Point Of View*

This very reason was why I told Cristiano to watch his words and his actions. Her tears only make me want to slap the damn cocktail shit out of him. Though,she never told me why she was crying,frankly I was afraid

to ask only because it would cause more down pour. I assume it had to do with Cris though.

Her sobs were uncontrollable and her mumbles couldn't be understood by the human ear but I still nodded my head and let out a few comforting words. Soon,her shaking body became motionless and all that was heard was sniffles she'd let out time to time.

"I hate him!" She began to seethe. I nodded my head and ran my fingers through her dark long hair.

"Ready Marcelo?" Sergio poked his head in my room and shot me a toothy smile.

His smile dropped once his eyes met Paige's. "What's wrong?" He invited himself in my room and sat on the other side of her. She shook her head and told him it was irrelevant and not to worry about it. Usually,he wouldn't let that go so easily but I knew he wasn't stupid enough to keep on.

"Hey,we were going on a tour of LA. Come with?"

To my surprise, she agreed, with hesitation of course.