Chapter 4-Miles to go

AUTHORS NOTE*******

I suggest you play the music when it says *Paige's POV* at the end. The last POV on the chapter. It gives it affect. Well I think it did. BUT, I was listening to it while writing soo..yeah(: Enjoy!

---------

*Eli's POV*

"Why?!" Lexi groaned as I walked to the door to let Paige in.

"Why what?" I cocked my head, hand on the door knob.

"Why the fuck is she coming with us?" She squeezed her eyelids together and crinkled her nose. "Why are you?" I shot back at her only making a small smirk appear on her thick lips.

She threw her nose in the air and soon her smirk fell into a pout. "Aw brother. I thought you knew? I'm with Cristiano now."

I rolled my eyes and turned the doorknob. Deep down I knew it wouldn't be long for that man whore to hook up with my whore of a sister. Mean, I know, but it's true. She followed me everywhere because of her fear of being alone. Thus making her follow me here, join a team, and room with me.

Paige walked in with a bag over her good shoulder and a cheek infectious smile on her beautiful face. "Hey, princessa." I winked and she blushed.

Her smile dropped once she saw Lexi standing in the living room with a devilish smile on her face. "Paige, I see we are traveling to the same place."

Paige formed a small smile on her face, forceably..understandable, and nodded her head. "Yeah,the guys will do great." Suddenly she turned to me. "Are you going to show me around when we get there?"

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around her. "Anywhere you want to see baby, I'll show you."

In seconds Lexi groaned and thudded to the other room. "You're so mature when it comes to her. " I mumbled and she chuckled uncomfortably, "Well, I don't care for her." She shrugged her one shoulder and nodded her head at the clock on the table.

"Time to start heading out."

I nodded eagerly, ready to go home.

*Cristiano's POV*

As soon as we walked into the airport, we were greeted with cheers, alienating looks, or boo's. Fortunately, I was to wary to give a fuck. The plane ride was so bothersome, especially with Paige and Eli in front of me making lovey dovey faces and kissing. Oh and did I mentioned Lexi's irritating mouth which I successfully have been able to tune out.

Paige walked by me snuggling close to Eli and smiling largely to something he had said to her. The more she was with Eli the more the lump grew in my throat. My schoolyard crush started becoming heavier. Now she was even lurking in my dreams.

"Hello!" Lexi blocked my view from Paige and Eli and stepped in front of me. "Did you hear what I said?"

I shook my head warily and walked passed her to catch up with the others. She followed and crushed herself against me and sent a glare at a destracted Paige.

"What was that for?" I growled.

She cocked her head innocently. "What?"

"That look you shot at Paige."

She folded her arms against her breasts in attempt to make them larger. "Why do you care how I look at Paige?" She spat venomously.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders purely exhausted and was in no mood to fight. "Lets just go."

--

The whole ride to the hotel was even more gruesome than the plane ride. Lexi trying to talk to me,me ignoring her, Paige and Eli making out,and the guys overly excited conversations.