Chapter 8- Falling in reverse

**Cristiano's POV**

My eyes narrowed as I saw the 3 guys I once picked on in high school come towards me with luggage in their hands. Neither one of them had a smile on their face. Paige asked if I could pick them up from the airport and bring them to their hotel. At first, I refused, but after her begging and then yelling, and then pouting, I gave in.

"Hello." I greeted them blandly. "Yeah, hi." Jonas ran his hands through his not so long hair and looked at Dumbo. "Hey, Cristiano." He held out his hand, "Haven't seen you in a while.". I barely remember Dumbo, all I remember was that he was some kind of dancer, and not going to lie, he was pretty good. My eyes landed on the guy in the middle, he was muscular and was taller than the other two, his face looked familar but I couldn't make it out. "Andrew Stabros." He said, obviously reading the expression on my face. Baseball star Andrew, I remember this guy. Probably closest competition in school. He was no threat to me now. "Right. Hey guys."

Jonas looked around me and scratched his head, already aggitated. "Where's Paige?" I shrugged, "Training, she would have picked you up, but she sent me." He nodded his head slowly, "Riiiight, she said you were her last option." I rolled my eyes and turned around, cursing under my breath. "Lets go. The hotel is down the street. I'll tell Paige to see you later."

"When does she get back?" Dumbo huffed as he quickly caught up with my fast pace. "I don't know."

The faster we leave, the faster these guys will be out of my hair. Hopefully.

I unlocked my 2012 Porsche 911 and popped the trunk. My face held amusement as I watched their mouths hang open. "Get in." One by one they placed their luggage in my trunk and got in the backseat. Jonas in passenger. He sat back and studied me. "What?" His arms crossed, he glared, "You haven't been giving Paige a hard time right?" My lips twitched into a scowl. "Man, Paige is fine." Drew and Dumbo were quiet as Jonas still stared at me trying to test my paitence. "She better or I'll-" " You'll what?" He grew quiet. "Exactly." Jonas mumbled curse words under his breath and stared out the window.

I pulled up to a nice hotel and practically pushed them out of the car. "Have a good stay." I shot sarcastically. Jonas scowled at me and walked towards the hotel with the other two following behind. Paige owes me, this is what I get trying to keep peace in the house. Irritated.

**Jonas's POV**

"I still don't like that guy!" I continued my anti-Ronaldo act as we lounged in the hotel lounge room. "He's just not right!" Drew smirked at me and messed up my hair, "You're only saying that because you have a crush on Paige and you think she likes him." I put my hand up to silence Drew. "Please, she's not as stupid as to fall for that arrogant douche bag." Dumbo stopped dancing and turned towards us, just entering the conversation. "Wait, she likes Ronaldo?" "No she doesn't!" I spat. He shrugged his shoulders and continued dancing, "I think she can like who she wants, isn't that what friends do? Support friends?"

He put emphasis on the word friend. "Well we won't be friends for long, I know plan on telling her how I feel. Tonight." I clapped my hands together, rubbing them. My mouth grew into a smile. Drew raised from his seat and slapped me on the back, "Good luck." As Drew walked through the revolving doors, I turned my attention to Dumbo. "You think I have a shot?" Dumbo stopped for a moment and glanced my way. "Sure, but don't get you're hopes up.You have to think of the consequences." I raised my brow, my heart sinking a bit. "What consequences?" He whiped sweat from his forehead and sat in the place Drew was sitting. "Okay," He started, "Say she does have a thing for Ronaldo." My face hardened. "Which I doubt she has! But what if, then what are you going to do?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked passed Dumbo's head. "Uhh, I guess let her be?" He nodded slowly. "Good. Just let it go as planned. If she likes you, good for you, if not, too bad. You get me?" I nodded my head and gave him a fake smile. Hopefully my love for her is enough.