Chapter 10- It's finale. Part 1

**Paige's POV**

After weeks and weeks of gruesome training, I must admit that my playing has gotten at least 10 times better. Ever since I scored the winning goal, I've been like a hero here. Except with Blondie, atleast that's what I call her. Her name is Cecily. Ever since the first day I got here, she would try to make it harder for me to do anything. Today was strange, she didn't mouth off to me, trip me, talk about me, nothing, she just smiled her ugly smile and waved once I stepped on the feild.

"Lazaro!" Gomez stormed on the field holding 2 news articles. "Whats this!" He opened them up to the page of Marcelo and I kissing and another to me and Cristiano in front of his car.

"Paige Lazaro slinging around 2 Real Madrid boys?"

My red face matched Gomez's. "We don't need this kind of publicity!!" He seethed. Instantly, I felt like I was a little girl again getting yelled at by her father. "Clear it up! I don't want to see anymore of these!" He let go of them and let them fall to the ground. Anja slung her arm around me and pulled me closer to her, "You good?" I nodded my head quickly, not letting anyone know how weak I felt at that moment. "Damn," She pointed to a picture of what looked like, Cristiano yelling.

"Cristiano Ronaldo claims no relationship whatsoever with Paige Lazaro."

A massive lump started to form in the back of my throat, making it hard to swallow. The article had in bold and italics of his exact words, basically saying I was nothing more than a groupie who enjoys following him around. It didn't say that, but I know Cristiano. What hurt the most was that, I started to care for him, alot. Me being so stupid, I knew he wouldn't care for me at all. I guess this is how it feels then. Heartbreak.

**Jonas's POV**

Never had I had so much anger, so much rage for one person. Memories of him tormenting me for 4 years straight, and now? I hate him so much. What makes it worse is, I know for sure that the girl I've been crazy about ever since I met her, is crazy about him. I thought I could handle him, I thought if I ignore him, he will go away, no..It's not that easy! That one day, that one day I almost snapped, but Paige was there to comfort me. That one day I thought I was going to do off myself. That one day in my senior year, made me a laughing stock and the rest of the year hell!

"I hate Pep rallies." I whispered to a guy next to me who I didn't even know. He just shook his head and scooted away from me. Typical. They were introducing the sports section and academic teams, and my team was last, of course, I guess no one likes the Utopian club. Basically, it was a debate club, except we are all a different countries. I was the captian, first time being a captian of anything, so I will be introduced last and let people cheer for me. Maybe.

"Give a big hand up for the men's football team!" Of course all the people sitting in the auditorium started screaming and stood to their feet as they lined up the stage. Names were being called, and everyone was quiet. "And captain of the football team, Cristiano Ronaldo!" Suddenly, the whole place filled with screams, woots, and the stomping of many feet. I swear, I could see Cristiano's head grow larger.

One they stepped off the stage, the woman's football team came up, still getting alot of cheers. "And the captain, Paige Lazaro!" She got cheers and whistles, but the affect wasn't as big as Cristiano's.

The principle looked at us and introduced up. No applause. She cleared her throat and slowly people started clapping. "And the captain, Jonas Hernandez!" I could see Paige glaring at her team causing them to clap slowly. Soon others clapped.

"Nobody cares about your dumb ass debate club." Cristiano yelled from the back of the stage. Paige flipped of Cristiano only making him laugh. "Someone needed to tell him!"