Chapter 3- Contemplation And Communication

It's been about a month since my date with Eli and I guess you could call us an item. I still remember that night, how romantic it is. And I remember the expression on Cristiano's face just as i was being released from Eli's embrace.

His eyes were angry, screaming at me for making the decision that I had made. Yet his lips held a tiny smile that seemed faker than air Jordan's that you buy from Payless. Not sounding like a priss but you pay less you get less.

"Something wrong?" Eli wrapped his arms gently around my waist and grazed his lips on the back of my neck. His sudden affection tore my thoughts away from Cristiano and caused me to force it on him.

"No." I muttered making him frown. I can be the worst liar and he knew it too, but instead of asking me continuously what was bothering me, he changed the subject quickly.

"Are you excited to be coming to America with me? My hometown, California." His grip tightened in account of homesickness once he mentioned his hometown.

I had completely forgot about the weekend Real Madrid would be traveling to America.

"I guess." I shrugged as he raised his eyebrows. "You guess. This is the first time in America and you aren't excited?" He let go suddenly and circled to face me. "Paige, what's bugging you?"

"Nothing." I retorted.

"I don't like 'nothing'"

My heart skipped as I thought about traveling to America. It was like a different world. If I didn't fit in well here, imagine me in America.

"Do you really think I should go to America?"

His arms pulled me in and soon I was indulged by the smell of axe and old spice. "You have me,kitten. If your nervous, just think.." He let go slightly leaving space between us and looked me in the eyes. "It will be just me and you."

Cristiano blinked in my mind for a second and a small frown formed on my lips.

Cristiano would be there. The thought of American girls screaming and swooning over him made me sick to my stomach. I don't want to think of another girl with him.

Goosebumps surfaced my skin and Eli continued to stare at me with a frown. "Amor? "

I swallowed hard and nodded my head quickly.

"Just you and me."

*Cristiano's POV*

"That was great." Lexi sighed satisfied next to me. I gave her a blunt expression and turned my head the opposite direction from her. She was gorgeous, definately,but nothing more than a pretty face.

For the past few weeks, I have been having different women in my bed atleast three days a week. It didn't feel right. It was back to how it was before. But instead of loving it, I was despising it.

"Do you want me to get you something?" She sat up, moving the blankets so that they will cover her breasts. I shook my head and she frowned. "Anything?" She moved closer to me and pressed them against my side.

"Damn, I said no!" I snapped at her, which seemed to be what i've been doing to everyone lately. 

She shrugged her shoulders and slugged herself out of bed. "Be nice." She smirked and ran her finger over her nude body and winked, "When you face the LA Galaxy Saturday, you'll have me to relax you."

My head snapped in her direction and glared hard at her. "What? Your team isn't coming with us." I growled.

She smiled a toothy smile and put on a silk robe. "You know my brother? Eli Santamaria? I'm going with him."

Curiousity coursed my body and I knew the answer already to the question I was going to ask, but it was worth a try.

"Who else is going?"

Her arms crossed her chest and she scrunched up her nose. "Paige Lazaro." She fanned in front of her face as if to fan a bad smell away. "I can't believe they are dating. He deserves much better than that attention whore. "

A massive lump formed in my throat at the news. She couldn't have fallen for him so easy. She's not like that, shes smarter than that.

"Don't call her that." I mumbled. A disapproving smile formed on her face and it seemed like she was biting her jaw.

"Why do you care?" She shot.

"I don't." I growled.

"Cristiano Ronaldo, you're with me now and I'm not going to let some dumb broad get between us!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and let her win this war before she'd misinterpret my words and think I have feelings for Paige.

"Go fix me a sandwhich." I grumbled. She smiled pleased and skipped out of my room.

Fuck love. Fuck Eli Santamaria,

And fuck Paige.

*Marcelo's POV*

Not going to lie. I hate Cristiano and Paige's decisions! How could they be so stupid? They needed to be together, but obviously I was the only one who thought this.

I see the way she looks at him, the way she acts in front of him. She can't hide it. As for Cris, he is as readable as a book when it comes to his feelings for her. Am I the only one who sees this? More than likely.

Now, I have no problem with Eli. He's a chill guy. I just don't think he would ever give Paige half the affection and love that Cristiano would give her.

And with this bimbo that's been following Cristiano? What is up with that? Obviously using her to get Paige jealous, which won't happen if she starts caring more for Eli than for Cristiano.

The doorknob jiggled signaling me that Paige was home.

"Heeeyyyy!" She practically danced inside the kitchen and dumped food on the table.

"You cooking tonight?" I raised my brow at the spilled food. "What's the occasion?"

She shrugged and the smile never left her face. "We are going to the States tomorrow night! You need rest."

"Wait..we?" Excitement began to bubble in my chest at the thought of me being able to spend time with my best friend. But there was a catch. There had to be one.

"Yeah, Eli wants me to go and cheer him on."

There it was.

The excitement quickly turned into irritation as I let out a low groan. The smile dropped from her face and soon she was standing next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"You and Eli." I said simply and she frowned. "I never get to see my Paigey anymore." I confessed and felt my face heat up.

Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me close. "You're my number one man. My best friend. I will make room for you." Her smile warmed me up and angered me at the same time.

I'm not saying that I don't want her smiling. I love her when she is happy. Just the reasons why she is happy is making me upset.

She's happy for the wrong reason.

She's happy with the wrong guy..

--------

AUTHORS NOTE::

this was a crappy chapter, I'm sorry. I wanted to update so bad and I am going to be busy for a while.

Here's the question for the chapter...

What do you think will happen in California? Who knows, I might use your idea.

I love you guys!