Chapter 6-Flashback

The warm Portugal sun warmed Paige's skin as the wind blew around her. This was serenity. Peace and quiet,just the way she liked it. Being the new kid was devestating, definately, and she's never been more alone.

Starting junior high in a new town was going to be hard. Kids can be cruel, especially when it comes to kids like her. Different. Too different. Instead of hunting for the latest trends, gossiping about boys, and painting their nails, she enjoyed watching football,talk about football,and most importantly, play football.

She loved playing football, she was actually rather good at it. Learned from my father and older brother, and lets just say, they didn't go easy on her. Once shes starts playing, her mind wanders off and she was in her happy place.

From the distance,she could see a silhouette coming towards her. The more it came closer, the more she could make it out. A boy, about her age,atleast. He was carrying a football under his arm that quickly brought a smile to her face.

"Hi." Her soft voice echoed through the streets. He grew closer and she could see every aspect of his face. Everything was chiseled so correctly and perfectly, it seemed to glow. His physique was muscular for his age, and he was tall.

She felt herself blush as his head turned to face hers. His dark blow eyes resembled of melted chocolate and the shined in the sun.

He raised his brows and stopped walking.

"Who are you?" He asked rather harshly. He glanced at the spot under the tree as if asking if he can join her. Her dark hair fell all around her face and she wore little to mo make up. Unlike half the girls in my school, she look real. As if that's a correct way to put it.

He hesitately sat on the grass next to her and gazed forward. She cleared her throat and looked at the ball, then back to his eyes.

"Paige. My name is Paige Lazaro." She held out her hand for him to shake and he gradually let her soft hand grasp his. "Cristiano. Cristiano Ronaldo. Remember that name because one day I'm going to be famous." A grand smirk appeared on his face.

She found his confidence rather cute and couldn't help but fight a boisterous smile from forming on her face as well.

"Well, I will be famous too!" She grinned and he raised his eye brows. "For what?"

Her head nodded at the football that was tucked underneath his arm. "Football."

An odd chuckle emerged from his lips and he looked at me as if I was crazy. "You? A famous footballer? Please!"

She felt offended at his acts and crossed his arms. "I am good."

He stood up suddenly and held his hand down to let her grab it to help her get up. His strength pulled her to fast and made stumble on her own two feet and landed in the arms of Cristiano. Their faces flushed and he let go quickly.

"Listen, I was going to play with some friends in an abandoned feild we usually play at. Come with me and show me what you got."

The smile sprouted on her face once again as she eagerly followed him down the street where the feild was. Four boys already stood waiting for them and crindged once they say Paige.

"Uhm, who's that?" One of them growled, obviously not happy with her presence. Another walked beside Cristiano and scanned me thoroughly. "Another one Cristiano? You got bored with that barbie you let follow you around?"

An evil smirk played on his face, making her uncomfortable. "She wants to play football with us."

One of the boys held back a laugh once he saw Paige's dedicated facial expression and grabbed the ball from Cristiano. "Alright. Lets see what you got then." He secretly winked at him and threw the ball ahead making Paige take off for it.

Once she caught up with the ball, she started doing tricks that her older brother taught her months ago. This seemed to impress the boys and make them charge right at her. A gasp escaped her lips and she swallowed hard. She felt she needed to impress them further and make sure all their doubts about her were washed away.

As she turned to run, she was caught off guard on her left side and was tripped due to destraction. She felt her let lift up and hit wet ground as the rest of her body fell into a hidden creek beside the feild.

The boys howled in laughter and started cracking jokes about how stupid they thought she looked. Her face grew red as she was slowly becoming the punchline to their jokes.

"Don't step in the kitchen, unless you want to get burned." Cristiano appeared in front of all of them. He was soon blurred as tears fogged her vision.

"I thought you were my friend..." she whispered.

He began to laugh harder. "Me? Friends with you? Yeah right!!"

Tears began to spill down her cheeks uncontrollably and she looked down at her muddy clothes.

"Go cry to your mother." He started laughing. Because of him her confidence was knocked down, because of him, she was humiliated. Because of him, she was ridiculed on her first day.

After that day, she knew he would never forget him, or forgive him. Her anger towards him was to great to be put out by an apology.

From that day, she hated Cristiano Ronaldo.

****Authors Note****

Sucky chapter i know. I'm sorry but now you know why she hates him lol.

Dumb reason, but shes a girl.

Comment and vote please