Explanations

Shinju's P.O.V

After Naruto and Sakura recovered from their emotional wreck we all headed back to Konoha in silence.

"Shinju?" Sakura broke the silence. "Why didn't you come back to the village?"

I sighed. "Team 7 was apart after Sasuke's leave." Naruto and Sakura were sulking and a blue aura spread around the atmosphere. They're still not over the fact that Sasuke left? I shook my head and continued.

"I decided to leave after Naruto's departure. You're Tsunade's disciple, right?" I addressed to Sakura. She nodded curtly. "I thought you would've been busy with all of that training. Oh, and if you are wondering why my hair color changed. It's because it's been exposed to the light for a long time."

"What did you do in your travels." Naruto asked me.

"Well, when you travel you travel right?" I didn't want them to know my secret.

"You were doing S ranked missions, weren't you?" Sai, I almost forgot about him.

"Huh? S ranked missions? You're only a Genin. You didn't pass the Chunin exams yet." Naruto said confused.

"No, actually-." Damn it Sai! Shut up, please. I threw a kunai cutting Sai's cheek. I grabbed him by the collar and whispered in his ear.

"Not a single word Sai. They don't know the true me. So, I suggest you shut up before you find yourself without a heart." He nodded. I let him go and walked away.

"Oi! Shinju, what was that all about?!"

"Drop it Naruto. It's none of your concern."

"I want to know!"

"You'll find out in your grave." I seethed. Naruto freaked out and got into a defensive stance.

Naruto's P.O.V

What is Shinju hiding? I know she's hiding something and I'm going to find out if it's the last thing I do. We all headed to the Hokage's office, Shinju taking the lead.

"Hokage-sama. The mission has been successful. We've found Orochimaru's hideout, and came across our former teammate who still refused to come back to the village. He's become stronger and thirsty for revenge. In my opinion, there is no hope of bringing him back to who he was before."

"I will never give up dattebayo!" I exclaimed. "I will bring Sasuke home." Tsunade shot me a proud smile, Sakura looked at me surprised. Shinju nodded.

"Tsunade-sama, our team has come to a decision." Granny Tsunade looked up at Sakura. "We've all think Shinju should no longer be in Team 7." Silence filled the atmosphere until a slam was heard on the table.

"Excuse me?" Oh no. I didn't want to face Granny Tsunade's wrath. "Would you mind explaining yourselves?" I had to speak up.

"We've felt ever since you arrived at the academy that you've been hiding something." Shinju flinched, and Tsunade shot her a look.

"Shinju, I think it's time for them to know." Shinju sighed.

"I think you are right. You see I'm not a Genin."

"We knew that already. You're a Chunin aren't you?" Sakura interrupted.

"No." We all gave her confused looks. "She became Genin at 5 Chunin the same year. Quickly became Jonin at the age of 7, ANBU at 9 and Captain at 11 years old." Granny Tsunade explained. I was shocked. I didn't know she was an ANBU.

Sakura's P.O.V

I feel like such an idiot. I always bragged about how Sasuke-kun was stronger than her. I was mistaken, she is stronger than she looks.