Re-match

Shinju's P.O.V

Honestly, I'm disappointed in myself. The ANBU used me as a shield from my father. I could've dodged that if it wasn't for that idiotic Jonin. I felt a breeze and noticed chakra falling.

"Grey Strike! Above you!"

"Hah?" Grey Strike looked up. "Woah!" The man moved away clumsily. Was he really an ANBU?

Debris was flying in all directions, making it harder to find our opponents. "Don't tell me I'm late to the party!" The Jonin cackled. I rolled my eyes at the cheesy entrance. "Death Shadow, my, my. What a beautiful woman you have become. If you haven't  killed me, I would've married you."

I shivered in disgust. Grey Strike stood in front of me, protectively. "She wouldn't be marrying a coward like you."

The Jonin got into a stance. "Come again, weakling." He said in a warning tone. "I said. Back off. Death Shadow isn't yours. She will never be yours." The Jonin clicked his tongue in annoyance and lunged at him.

"You'll regret what you just said!" I dodged his attack and left the perverted Jonin to Grey Strike. "I'll leave you to the pervert." I notified Grey Strike.

I faced the ANBU. "Now it's between you and me." I got into a stance. "Looking forward to it." He cracked his knuckles. He began with a taijutsu match. "Always, always a taijutsu match!" I scolded him.

"Have a problem with that?" The ANBU lunged at me. "Can you really not do any ninjutsu?"

The ANBU stopped. "You asked for it, brat."

There was a pause, as I caught myself staring into his eyes. He lunged at me, I tried to move my body, but it wouldn't budge. Before I knew it, the ANBU gripped me by the neck.

"What-?!" I looked into his eyes, they were no longer black, they were green! "What did you do to me?" I hissed. His gaze intensified, gripping his hold tighter.

Trying to get out of his grip, I felt myself being stranged. "Let-Go." I gasped. "Very well," He chuckled and released me. I fell to the ground, grasping my own neck for air. "What did you do to me?"

My airways were still blocked, I could barely breathe. "A special Kekkei Genkai from my clan. The minute you stare at these eyes, your airways get blocked, by the minute, your airways get tighter and tighter. Quite a suffering death, don't you think?"

My eyes threatened to spill a few tears, the pain was unbearable! "Grey Strike," I gasped, at the mercy of the ANBU.

"He won't come to get you, darling, now be a good girl and stay put."

My vision started being covered black spots, and the light slowly fading, before being greeted by the dark abyss."

"Death Shadow..." Someone cried. "Death Shadow!" I opened my eyes to see Grey Strike in front of me. "Get a hold of yourself!"

"Grey Strike?"

"Get a grip and help me!" I looked up and saw myself in the middle of a protective barrier. "What happened?" I asked.

"That son of a b*tch strangled you with his Kekkei Genkai," Grey Strike said while firing jutsus. "I managed to trap the Jonin into a genjutsu, and arrived just in time before he struck you."

"How did you manage the Jonin?" I got up.

Grey Strike performed an ice jutsu and cast it on the ANBU, leaving him immobile. He sighed. "I might have made him witnessed you morphing into a boy and kissing him. He was traumatised and fainted."