Icha-Icha Paradise's Revenge

Shinju's P.O.V

The next day, I got called from Konoha's Cryptanalysis Team hoping to get some information. There was 9. 31.8.106.7.207.15. written on Fukasaku's back. Shikamaru arrived not long after with Naruto. This guy never seizes to amaze me, Naruto actually showed up. We studied and looked, more like glared at the poor piece of paper.

"Perhaps the 9 could be a writing quirk of Pervy-sage's penmanship," Naruto stated.

"What could the 9 be?" I asked quite confused.

" The 9 could be a Katakana letter. Pervy-sage always made me read his novels." Naruto said thoughtfully.

"Then the 9 could as well significate the Katakana letter: "Ta"," Shikamaru concluded.

"Ta, for the Icha-Icha series!" Shio beamed.

"Naruto, how many books did Jiraiya-sama write?" I asked a little urgently.

"I think three of them," Naruto said hesitantly.

"Then I guess we will have to go through all of them." Shikamaru declared. I mentally groaned in annoyance. I don't want to become like my Dad. I also don't want to become a bad influence on others.

"That won't be necessary." I heard a familiar voice from the window.

"Icha-Icha Tactics... Ta! Of course! Naruto, I think the message was meant for you after all!" I beamed. This is perfect. Not only do we almost have the code cracked, but I don't have to read the perverted books. Shio adjusted her glasses. "According to the coding protocol, the normal strategy to decrypt a code is to the first tool at the page numbers. The first would be page 31, could you open the page please?"

"31, 31. Got it. Now, what should I do?" Dad asked.

"Can you read the first sentence on top of the page out loud ?"

"Wha- No...I mean..." Dad's eye widened and blushed a little.

Naruto became extremely impatient. "What is it?! Hurry up and read!" Dad became sweaty and he blushed intensely. "Hurry up and read it!" Man, I've never seen Naruto this...Impatience and scary. Dad's face turned red. I could seriously compare him to a tomato now.

"Th-Th-The truth is...That you l-love me then?" Dad stuttered. I was enjoying this way too much. After we wrote down all the sentences, Dad was all fumed up in embarrassment. His pride just got thrown out the window. Shikamaru stood there deadpanned while the woman wrote down the last sentence. She then circled the first words.

"The...Real...One...Is...Not...There"

"What does that mean?" Naruto asked with his eyes squinted in confusion. He slammed the desk with his hand. "Alright! Let's contact Granny Tsunade now!"

"Then I'll get the Fifth to summon him right away." Shikamaru declared.

"As much as I want to join you, I have to train," I said jumping out of the window.

A few hours later after my intense workout, I was sweating all over the place. I have to admit I've become a little rusty ever since I entered the Academy. My team appeared all kneeling.

"May we train with you?" Wolf asked.

"I wouldn't mind, it's been a while," I said adjusting my fingerless gloves. I was sparring against Tiger. He was known for his agility and speed. I needed to go faster in order to beat him. I went in defense mode. I forgot how powerful his kicks were. I kept on crossing each kick. I decided to kick in some jutsus. "Katon: Karyū Endan (Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb)"