Got a little rusty?

Shinju's P.O.V

We gathered around and Shikamaru explained his plan. He gave my father a capsule while Ino did a mind transfer jutsu on an eagle.

A few minutes later her eyes shot up and was breathing heavily.

"Are you ok Ino?" I approached her.

"That was close. I found their location, they are a few miles away from the northeast from here..." We went and confronted the two opponents one had a mask like Dad and I. The other one had a triple-bladed scythe, and I had to admit he was very attractive. Dad recognized the way I looked at the triple-bladed scythe guy.

"Don't even think about it Shinju." Even if I had an unreadable expression like Sasuke, Dad could see right through me.

"Think about what?" I asked innocently.

"I won't even give your blessing." Dad retorted.

"Dad shut up. Focus!" I said, flustered.

"Fine, fine." Dad's hands rose up in defense. We then decided to intervene, since the team was losing the upper hand. Dad snuck behind the guy with the mask and pierced his heart. I tried to slice the other guy's vital spot, but he dodged it with ease. I uncovered my eye earning gasps from team 10.

"S-Shinju your eye. Don't tell me you have the Sharingan a well?" Ino said in disbelief.

"I inherited it. Focus Ino. I'll explain later."

"How sweet, a father-daughter bond." Said the purple-eyed Akatsuki.

"I have a question for you before we confront each other." I ordered the Akatsuki.

"Shoot it." He grinned maniacally.

"Do you know a masked man who resides in your organization?" I narrowed my eyes.

"You mean Tobi? The lollipop mask?" Dad's eyes darkened, as well as mine.

"Yes, that guy," I said venomously. My eyes changed, they were back into the eyes of a manslayer. My opponent noticed the change.

"Did Tobi do something? Like did he prank you or?"

"No, he murdered my mother."

"Tobi? Him? He wouldn't even hurt a fly. You hear that Kakuzu?" Hidan laughed.

We were back on our guard. How was he still alive? It was impossible. Dad struck him straight in the heart. The older man "Kakuzu" slowly got up. He nodded, and then four creatures got out of his back, making Dad and I step back on our side with team 10. Four creatures were out of Kakuzu's body all of them wearing masks. All of them must be representing his hearts. All of a sudden two of the monsters opened their mouths and an explosion occurred. Hidan charged towards Dad and me.

"Woohoo!" This man was mad! I saw Dad's Chunin jacket was already off. Damn, when did that happen? The explosion must have carried it off somewhere. We all got into a taijutsu match.

"Not too rusty. But still missing a little agility." The man who I soon learned was "Hidan" smirked. The monsters came in and performed a powerful wind jutsu, blowing us off. We made a clone for Hidan to be fooled. Long and swift moves, his Scythe couldn't co-operate with fast movements. I saw Kakuzu choking Ino and Choji. Shikamaru released water, making the electric monster zap the water and electrifying Kakuzu.

"Couldn't handle a little electric shot?" Hidan asked in a cocky manner.

"Couldn't see you killed a shadow clone?" Kakuzu shot back.