Sasuke's Crime

Ano...it's Author-chan's birthday today...so, I'm treating you guys to a chapter! Happy reading guys!

15th of February 2019

Shinju's P.O.V

Sai nodded curtly. "As Shinju stated, there is a high chance. Sakura smiled and said that she wanted to cooperate with everyone. This time, I could see through her fake smile."

"No, it can't be. There's no way Sakura-chan could do- She really loves Sasuke-. "

"It's because she loves him! She doesn't want him to continue his evil ways. Sakura loves him so much, she wants to save him from the path of evil. Even if it means she has to kill the one she loves with her own hands. This is how her love is strong for Sasuke." Sakura, you really love him, don't you? I thought, knowing Team 7 would fall apart.

"By doing that, Naruto she is prepared to be hated by you. It's Sakura's price for leaving you a lifelong burned. This time she wants to do it herself."

"Sai, why did you tell me this?" Naruto searched in his eyes desperately. Sai looked down thinking for a while. "I might have pushed Sakura into doing this, that's why I came to you. I couldn't ignore her actions, I'm a member of Team 7."

"I see." Naruto said gloomily. Naruto's feelings must've been mixed up after hearing the news. What will he do now? I inquired.

Naruto clenched his jaw and put his hand on his face, trying to process all of this. I shook my head in dismay. Suddenly, the Kazekage and his siblings appeared and walked over to us.

"Kazekage-sama." I acknowledged his presence and bowed in respect. "No need for that, Hatake Shinju."

"There is something you need to know right away." The blonde ninja announced. Judging by the tone of her voice, it didn't sound too good. With Naruto already being notified that Sasuke was going to get killed by Sakura's hand, I hoped this news wasn't as bad as the previous one.

"We will tell you everything about what happened at the Five Kage Summit." Naruto stared at her worriedly. The blonde ninja explained everything, about the clash between Sasuke and the Raikage. Team Taka demolishing the Kage Summit. I never thought Sasuke would become like this.

"I see," Tenzo started. "To think the Summit would end up like that...I guess that's to be expected with Danzo."

"I'm not really interested in becoming Hokage. Even with the state of affairs as it is. I'd have to go back to Konoha and hear what the others have to say." Since when did my Dad become the Hokage? It's cool I admit, but still! Becoming the Hokage is a privilege, how dare he. Dad didn't bother telling me this big announcement! I thought shocked.

"Madara has declared war on us!" Temari said sternly. "There's no time for leisurely talk!"

"I'm sure everyone will agree right away. Let's continue this conversation, assuming Kakashi-senpai will become Hokage." Dad sighed and shrugged. "Because if our reaction is too slow, Madara and the Akatsuki will gain the upper hand."

"Agreed Tenzo." I folded my arms. "I guess that's what it's gonna be. Thanks." Dad looked back at his subordinate. I looked at Naruto. There were no words to explain his expression. He looked perplexed, I didn't know what to do.

"And then there's Sasuke...For him to attack the Summit even..." Tenzo added. "Tenzo! Don't add any more weight on Naruto! He already had enough for today." I said sternly.

"Naruto." The Kazekage spoke up. "This is a war to protect the Hachibi and Kyuubi, in other words, you. Also for the sake of the Shinobi world. As Kazekage, I will protect you with my life."