10. The Last Time

[WARNING: sexual content and minor violence]

10. The Last Time

It was late evening. The sun was setting.

Aaron and I lay in the bed of my truck. We'd created a makeshift bed out of thick duvets and many pillows.

He was lying on top of me, his lips on mine. It felt like the planets had aligned to bring Aaron and I to this exact moment. The pair of us, alone in an open field with only the bright stars for company. He was in his boxers, and I was in swim shorts. Brushing over one another through the thin-material.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

I nodded, panting as I kissed Aaron again. "I want to experience everything with you."

We had less than two weeks together now. We'd passed the stages of blowjobs, sex was the next step.

Aaron kissed me passionately, his hand tangling in my hair before he pulled back. He straddled my hips, his legs on either side of me. Aaron's beauty was on enhanced beneath the setting sun.

He picked up the bottle of lube; that I had bought from the supermarket. I'd almost died of embarrassment at the suggestive look that the young cashier sent me. "How do we do this?" Aaron asked me. In that moment he looked so innocent.

"I guess we just try it out and see what suits us best."

"Try it out," Aaron snorted. He flicked open the cap, giving the lube a quick sniff. "That sounds promising."

I'd had a boyfriend before, only one, but I had never slept with him. I had slept with a couple of females, and I suppose this would be something like this...except I would be on the receiving end. Aaron had told me that he was as clueless as I was about the entire thing.

Aaron placed to lube beside us, leaving the cap open as he moved towards me again. And then we were kissing, and I was getting more turned on. I felt his hands on the waistband of my shorts; he was removing them before I had even realised, pressing kisses along my jawline as he did so.

"Preparation is key," he stated. And it should have made things awkward, but it didn't. He kissed his way down my neck, and my chest, as he tossed my shorts to the side of us. "Are you ready?" he asked, the bottle of lube back in his hand again.

I nodded, my breath heavy as I watched him lustfully.

             "How do you feel?" Aaron asked.

We were still lying in the bed of my truck, one of the many blankets covering our naked, sweaty bodies. I rested my head on Aaron's chest, and he ran his fingers through my hair, kissing the top of my head every so often.

"I feel good, great even," I answered honestly.

Aaron stroked the hair on the nape of my neck. "But how do you actually feel?"

I knew was he was referring to and I couldn't stop myself from blushing. I shrugged against Aaron chest, "sore I guess. I'm sure that's normal though." It was a feeling that I could get used to, and it didn't compare to the intimacy that came with it.

--

Monday morning, I was back at school.

Aaron had been waiting by the main doors when I arrived, staring in my direction. I had thought he had been waiting for me, and then some of his football friends arrived and he'd gone with them. Of course, he hadn't been waiting for me; why would he have been?