Chapter 1

BTS/KHR

WHEN IDOLS MEET MAFIA

NANIMORI, JAPAN

(**Japan language)

**In Sawada household,there are chaos in as everyone flailing amd shouting around, well not everyone just the youngest ones shouting while playing video games. There's man who is watching them from the sofa and that man is their older brother,Tsuna or Sawada Tsunayoshi a.k.a Dame-Tsuna or being known as Vongola Decimo,Neo Vongola Primo,Kind Decimo,Tuna,etc. Tsuna  just staring at them without care while sipping on his cup of tea. The guy beside him look at him with his black onyx eyes as he sip espresso from his cup.

"Don't you have paperworks to do,Tsuna?As I remember I already brought your paperwork come together with you so you can finish them by today because tomorrow we will fly to Italy." Said Reborn with his eyes closed.

"I know that but why the HELL we need to go back to Italy?" Said Tsuna with annoyances  clear in his voice as he look away from his adopted siblings(Lambo,I-pin and Fuuta already being adopted by Tsuna mother when Tsuna 15) to look at Reborn.

"How do I know?It's NoNo who told me to inform you so I just send his message for you." Said Reborn with bored face. Tsuna just send a glare on his way or pout on Reborn view.(Tsuna still have his baby face after all the training in 11 years and it's make him feel sad and sulky because he the only one who hasn't changed in the face,well atleast he became taller.)

"Stop pouting,dame-Tsuna.It's look weak for a mafia boss" And the said man just glare harder(if its possible)on his direction. Reborn smirked in return as he continue sip his drink.

DING!DONG!

"Tsu-kun,can you open the door?I'm busy preparing for dinner." Shouted Tsuna's mother or Nana from kitchen.Tsuna gave a last glare toward Reborn and get up from the sofa and headed toward the door. He open it and surprise to see his best friends/guardians  at his house.

"Hayato,Takeshi?What are you doing here?I thought you guys have things to do?" Ask Tsuna as he invite both of them into the house.

"We already finished so we come here after we done." Said Takeshi with grin on his face. Tsuna nodded his head with smile on his face as he let Hayato and Takeshi sit on the other couch.

"I'm sorry if we bother you,Tenth.I came here because I want to visit Maman" Said Hayato with apologetic face. Tsuna laughed and wave his hand as it said don't worry'.

"Lambo!It's time!!!"Shouted I-pin excited and Lambo immediately stop the game and open the channel that being demanded by I-pin and they all sit down together without making noise.

"Why are you guys stop playing games?As I remember you guys just shouted at each other before?" Asked Tsuna curious with their attitudes.

"We want to watch BTS!!!!" Said I-pin with glee. Everyone in the house suddenly watch with interests including Reborn and Nana whose at the kitchen early except our Tuna-fish who watched them with curiou eyes. And he can't help but ask

"Who are they?" The question make everyone look at him with horror in their faces except Reborn who have stoic face.

"What?I just asked." Said Tsuna as he look at them with sweat drop.

"Tsunayoshi?!You doesn't know them? How could you don't know about them???!!!" Surprisingly its Nana who said that with shocked face.

"Nope.How can I know them when someone tell me to stay in my office to finish all the paper works  that never decreased but just increased." Said Tsuna with irritated face and the guardians give him a nervous smiles and the ex-tutor just give him an innocent face.

"Tsuna-nii.I will love to introduce them to you but now let us watch this first." Said Fuuta as he quickly look away from Tsuna to TV and the others quickly followed except Tsuna as he just sweat drop.He watch the show on the TV and see a seven young man singing on the stage with genuine smiles on their faces. Tsuna look at everyone faces and sweat drop again at their reaction as they all look at the seven's with smile on their faces(Athr:YES!When I said everyone,it's EVERYONE INCLUDING REBORN).Tsuna continue watch the show as it view the seven young man having fun on the stage and the light sticks(that look suspiciously the same he saw at his mother room)lighting brightly in the dark like the stars in night. He saw the one on light brown hair waving excitedly to the fans[Tae] and the two with dark brown hair give hand kisses to fans with confident faces[Jk&Jin](dare he say they look cutes).And he saw the one with blonde hair waving with cute smile on his face[Jm].And he saw the one with silver short hair smile with cute dimples on his face too while waving to the fans and then he saw two young man one with light blonde hair[Yg] and one with black hair[Hs]waving with relaxes smiles(but genuine as he thought).They all look happy as they walking around the stages while waving to the fans.Tsuna look around and sweat drop as he saw everyone is to focused on the TV and he sighed and continue watch the TV.

                ~To Be Continue~

P/s:I only publish this one chapter today but the others chapters I will continue later😉😉