Chapter 10

"So , who's next?" Ask Tsuna as he look around him and suddenly there's a loud voice came from outside of his house .

"SAWADA!!!!!!I'M HERE TO THE EXTREME!!!!!" "Aren't that Onii-san? Is he's next? " "Of course , Dame-Tsuna...He should be here because he need to tell you about them too ." "Hahaha...I will come to him , Tsuna." "Yeah , yeah...just hurry up because I want to know them more and as I remember there's another member that I don't know yet ." Suddeny the door of Tsuna's room open revealed Takeshi and other figure .

"EXTREME! SAWADA! Why you want me to be here ?" Ask Ryohei with confuse look on his face with surprisingly slow his voice at the end .

"I want you tell about BTS to Tsuna , Ryohei...others already tell about six members...only the youngest left so you should tell Tsuna about the youngest , Ryohei..."Said Reborn with smirk and his usual bored tone . Suprisingly Ryohei only stood there look at them with blank look and suddenly his mouth twitched into grin and said in normal tone" Sure!" with shook them all except Kyouya , Mukuro , Chrome and Reborn .

"And the youngest one in the group is Jungkook or Jeon Jeongguk . He is the youngest and also the strongest in group and he have an older brother who lives with his parents . Beside that , he also know many martial arts but even though he doesn't use them often but still keep it's for safety . He don't like it when his hyungs sad or tired or anything that related to negatives things because it's make him feel negatives too and because he loves his hyungs so much as he loves his family . And for that he promises to be together with his hyungs and he don't like be alone because practically he be raised by his members as he come to Seoul in such a young age . Aside that , he go to Seoul so he can became an idol to proves his mother he can do it but he have a problem and the problem is he is to shy and when he do an audition he fidget to much as he sing and for that he don't make it into round 2 but after that he got invited by 7 company including JYP but among the 7 business cards , Big Hit is the smallest company but he choose that because he saw Namjoon's raps performance and that's why he came to Big Hit to be close with his inspiration but to close that he became members with him and in the same team with him . Other than that , he is talented in many things such as drawing , painting , make musics , singing , dancing and if you want to know he not that talented in dancing before but after Bang Si Hyuk send him to LA to learn dancing he became a skillful dancer . And many things that he talented at . Sometimes he can became a crybaby and childish but other times he became a serious adult but because of he is the youngest he is very affectionate and childish and he always tease his hyungs to much but other than that he loves his second family so much . He love working out and he always working out whether when he have shootings or not . That's why he is the stronger and have has a nice body but have a thin waist same as Jimin . He like to eat but he can became very stubborn when it comes to diet same as the others but because of the company want them became healthy in physical and mentally they just do what being planned but they also being given permissions by their CEO to do whatever they want and it's also means they can eats whatever they want but more importantly they eats a healthy foods . He have a great voice his voices is mostly people want to hear whenever they want to sleep and he loves ballad songs or slows songs and excited songs whether it's foreign or his mother tounge and BTS's songs . He always do covers and every one give a positive comment to him . He and the members want to be with their fans and that's why many shows for them such as Bangtan Bomb , Run BTS , BTS Gayo , vlive whenever they want or in important days . They also active in media socials such as facebook , instagram , twitter but mostly the twitter because it's the only social media they share and they open often . They also keep update on their fancafe . They always post something so ARMYs can know and not worry about them too much but ARMYs is always worry about them whether the boys want it or not . And he is one of the members that changed so much not only his baby fat face but also his body and if he is so shy before he is not that shy now because he became confident but his shyness still not gone because he is shy with strangers and he alos free to roaming out of his dorm and he and the members always go out to go eat or out with their others friends or go out to their hometown and thankfully their fans is so much understanding and not bother them so much because they respect their favorite idols's privacy not such like a certain 'fans' . And thanks to his and the members kindness and their charity works they became more famous and respectable but there also people who don't like them and hate them more but not so much as loved around BTS that always surround BTS . " Finished Ryohei with grin that grew wider at the last part . As he finished with picture being showed toward Tsuna.

Tsuna feel proud and excited and nervous at the same time

Tsuna feel proud and excited and nervous at the same time . The others look at him with grins and smiles or smirk in Reborn case .

To be Continue...