Chapter 23

After they enter,they chatted as the ride goes..After 29 minutes,they arrived at the restaurant own by Vongola..

Vongola restaurants is Italian and Japanese restaurants..Every restaurants that owned by Vongola have different managers and Tsuna is the big boss of Vongola.Tsuna want every restaurants have a Italian and Japanase cuisines.But he also add to have others countries cuisines too so the customers that eat there can choose.But the main is Italian and Japanese.

"Come on,let's go in.."Said Tsuna as he lead them to the restaurant.They all enter the restaurant and there's a waiter waiting in front of the entrance.

"May I help you sir?"Ask the waiter(he doesn't know who Tsuna is).Tsuna nodded and said something to him and he nodded and lead them to their tables.Tsuna thank him and all of them sat on the chairs that around the table.

"So what do you guys want to order?My treat for you guys.."Said Tsuna with smile as he look at the boys.Bang PD just shake his head when he saw how nervous they are.Sejin and Hobeom whose sit either beside him only chuckles at them.

"It's okay..Don't be nervous..If you guys want a korean foods,this restaurant also have Korea cuisine...You guys can choose.."Said Tsuna and chuckles when he saw their eyes lit up at his words.He look at Reborn and Reborn just sighed and pick the menu to look at the foods that look appetizer to him and espresso..He love espresso(A/th:I don't like them..It's bitter😟). As they all wait for the waiter to take their order,Bang PD,Reborn and Tsuna chatting for awhile while they boys just look at them with blank looks.They understand what they talk but they also don't want to interfere their talks so they just stay silent while.Sejin and Hobeom stay silents and only talks when Bang PD told them to talk their opinions.As they talks(well,except for the boys whose stay silent all the way from the start..),a waiter come to them and start taking their order..Namjoon look at Tsuna and wandering how Tsuna didn't feel shocked with the amounts of foods they order.Tsuna as usual with his USHI(Ultimately Scary Hyper Intuition)sense his stare and look at Namjoon with questioned look.Namjoon open his mouth to ask.

"Umm..Why you didn't feel shocked with the amounts of food that being ordered?We maybe ordered a lot of foods but never this much.."Said Namjoon nervously as he look at Tsuna.His members looks at Tsuna with nods as they agreed with Namjoon's question.Bang PD and Hobeom chuckles and Sejin sighed..'There's many questions they can choose but they choose this question?Haah,this kids'Thought Sejin with sigh.Tsuna smile and laugh a little.Reborn only smirking at the question.

"Well,of course I'm not that shocked..The amounts is the same as my mother usually makes and it's the same amount of my family always orders...They eats a lots...They always get hungry.."Said Tsuna with laugh as he remember when  Lambo and Dino and Giannini order a lot of foods at the mansion and get scolded by the chef for making him tired for making ridiculous foods.It's hilarious sight for him.The boys nodded in understanding and looks confused when Tsuna laugh.Reborn snorted as he remember as well.

"I just remember something funny that make me laugh.."Said Tsuna wirh smile.They nodded with smiles.As they waited for the foods,they all chatted with a little awkward atmosphere(for the boys).

*Let's skip with the scenes after they finished eating and in the way to go back...(I'm lazy af right now..)

"Well,let's meet again tomorrow,Si Hyuk-ssi..And you guys,hope your concerts this time be successful as well.."Said Tsuna with smile.The boys nodded with smile and said their thanks.The boys then take their leaves to rest for awhile and for preparation for the concerts.Sejin lead them to the car and they all enter the car.

"I want to know what's you want to discuss tomorrow?Is that something something important?"Ask Bang PD with curious look on his face as face Tsuna.Tsuna nodded and smile.

"Some businesses thing,I think.."Said Tsuna and Reborn smack back of Tsuna's head.

"We will discuss it tomorrow,Si-Hyuk-ssi..It's now time for us to go somewhere else..See you tomorrow.."Said Reborn and walked away while dragging Tsuna on collar with the latter protest but silent when he saw Reborn's glare.Bang PD and Hobeom look at them dumbfounded as they goes.After they gone,Bang PD and Hobeom look at each other and shake their heads after that.

"They are strange people but kind..And weird too.."Said Hobeom and Bang PD just nodded as he agreed. 

At Bangtan's side after they arrived at home...

"I didn't know Tsuna-san have a huge family and his family order more foods than us.."Said Taehyung still with the same question.Jungkook nodded and say

"They all must be handsomes and pretty as Tsuna-san!And I remember Tsuna-san mother..She is so nice and her foods is seriously delicious!!Tsuna-san must be take after his mother!!"with bright smile on his face.Hoseok nodded with smile.

"True!!I remember when I saw her,she brought a whole big bentos and give them to us..She such a good cook and her foods really make us want to eat again..I remember that Sejin-hyung and Hobeom-hyung fighting to get the foods as well!!"Said Hoseok with bright grin on his face and all of them laughed at the memories.Seokjin add

"And I remember when she give Jimin the foods and he rejected it and she gives him a glare that look like'You better eat it now or else I make you'!Do you remember Jimin's face at that time??He is so scared and eat it and immediately eat again when he said it's delicious that make her scary face morphed into happy face!!We so speechless when we saw that!! "with his usual laugh.The others laughed at the memories and Jimin nodded as he laughs so hard.

"I thought I'm gonna die when I saw she make that face and after I eat it deliciously,she told me to eat as much and don't do strict diet or else she threaten me again.."Said Jimin with smile as he calmed down a bit.The others look at him with smiles.Taehyung who sit beside him give him a hug and suddenly it's became cuddled piles..They all hugged each other and cuddled each other until they all fell asleep at the living room.It's a good thing they bring a big blankets for making a fort and a few others blankets to keep them warm.Also pillows for them.(A.
/th:They all cutes and adorables..I can feel that they really do that at their house even thought they always denied themㅠ_ㅠ).

To Be Continue...

(P/S:Next chapter will be updated in 3 days!!I need to streams and you guys need to streams too!!!We will broke another record again!!YT make us dirty by deleted our views again even thought we streaming the MV properly!!I hate YT but we need YT records for billboards too(╯︵╰,)Don't forget to streams at Spotify,Apple Music,Shazam,e.t.c...

STREAM!!!!
How to stream properly:
Play the MV,if there's an ads,don't skip it..And then watch the MV until the end..Don't fast forward or go backward..After the MV done,watch the others 3-4 videos and then go back to the MV..And ALSO DON'T REFRESH THE HISTORY AND DON'T CLEANING THE HISTORY VIDEOS!!JUST SEARCH FIR THE MV AND JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!!!DO IT LIKE THAT AGAIN IF YOU HAVE OTHERS ACCS!!REPEAT THE ORDERS!!!!REMEMBER!STREAM,STREAM BUT DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A REST FOR AWHILE!!사랑해~~보라해💜💜💜💜💜

STREAM BOY WITH LOVE/LUV!!!