Chapter 12

"You guys continue, okay? I want prepare dinner!" Said Nana with bright smile . The others nodded with bright smile( smirking in Reborn case )too. Tsuna then turn to Reborn with look that said 'After dinner , my room ' which Reborn return with slight shrug .Tsuna then return his gaze to the others . He watched with smile and he stand up from the chair that make Reborn raised an eye brow to him which he returned with his head turn to kitchen. Reborn nodded and Tsuna then headed to the kitchen. Tsuna saw his mother is cooking happily and sweat drop , sometimes he doesn't understand his mother who loves cooking so much and never leaves the kitchen and he respects the boys who makes his mother can leave the kitchen for a while. Tsuna saw his mother singing to one of BTS's songs as she cooking. He sweat drop again, 'Really, mom?'Tsuna thought as continue walking toward his mother.

"Mom? Do you need help?" Ask Tsuna as his mother stopped whatever she do .

"Oh! Tsu-kun! Sure...what you need to do is chopping this vegetables!" Said Nana with smile. Tsuna nodded and helped her cooking. After done , Tsuna call his siblings to help him ready the table. Then they all helping sans Reborn setting the table .After all the dishes being lay out , all of them get ready to eats.

AFTER DINNER...

At Tsuna's bedroom...

"What do you want to say, Dame-Tsuna?" Ask Reborn with one eye brow raised. Tsuna just raised one of his hand to signal Reborn to wait as he searching for something on top of his table. As he found it he give it to Reborn.

"Can you do it, Reborn? I know that you like them too so just do the task and when we go back to Italy I will follow you too but you will go to that place first as I want to go sightseeing~" Said Tsuna happily. Reborn look at the paper that he holding and get up to hug Tsuna and Tsuna jumped with the sudden action(A/T:I know that I make Reborn is quiet OCC but I can't help it) and look at Reborn with questioned look.

"What happen, Reborn?" Ask Tsuna with as he return the hug and Reborn pulled back from the hug and look at Tsuna with soft smile on his sexy-Italian handsome face. Tsuna still look at him with questioned face.

"Sorry, Tsuna. Just want to say thank you for doing this to us, for me and thanks for always know what we want and sure you can go sightseeing when we get there but let me accompany you and you company me when we go there." Reborn said with smirk return to his face .Tsuna look at him with blank face and broke to smile and giggle cutely .

"Sure, Renato-kun..." Said Tsuna with soft warm smile . Reborn then nodded and look at Tsuna's eyes with Tsuna nodded in return with smile and Reborn left Tsuna to do his job. Tsuna shake his head and went to his bed to lying down on it and as soon as his head fall on to the pillow he fall asleep.

Reborn's

Reborn is at the living room doing his task at the laptop in front of him and as he know that Tsuna want him to keep it as a secret and that's why he doing it when everyone fell asleep . As he doing it he also send an e-mail toward someone and he now waiting for the answer while sipping his espresso(A/T:how many cups he drink it? I don't know and I know that coffee makes him obsessive). And then suddenly he saw an e-mail being sent to him and he opened it and saw his answer already being reply and the answer of that person make him feel happy and make him smirk widely. And finally he finish his works quickly so he can go back to sleep with smirk on his face.

To Be Continue...