Chapter 5

Then,the second member is the second oldest,Suga or Agust D a.k.a his second stage name. "Said Gokudera with dreamy face at the last sentence. Tsuna sweat drop and asked

"Why he have second stage name? "It's because Agust D is his solo name and he already released his mix tapes and every songs in there is being composed,produced,writing,arranged by him, not everything but mostly by him and Namjoon. "Said Hayato with his eyes shining as he speak. Tsuna sweat drop and nodded to him continue.

"Suga or his real name Min Yoongi.Born in Daegu in a small town. Min Yoongi is an independent child and he always keep things from anyone and I remember when he said that when he's younger he start making music without his parents knowing and he even want to continue making music even when his parents against him. He has to continue live by his own because he need money. He even need to sold his tracks ,but it's not enough because few of them have made him lose his money because him being tricked by some of the people that want his songs. It's amazing for someone like start making music at such a young age and I feel sad when his parents against him when he decide to move to Seoul to became an idol but it's good thing now his parents supports him in what he like to do and he even make them proud about his works. When Yoongi alone he like to do everything but it's changed when he knows every his members and that's when started to trusts his members and tell everything that always make him depressed or make him feel sick or anything to his members and he thought his members not just group or friends in group but his second family that he found when he get together with them. He treat his members like a brothers and he will make anything for his brothers that always for him. His personality is bit different than the rest but still the same.He kind but sometime he stern and he is nice to everyone but when people meet him for the first time they thought him as cold guy that don't want to talk to people and even though he have a good looking face but people still though him as a cold guy.He actually is good person and he even said he want to do charity things and he being asked that where will he put a tattoo if he want a tattoo and he said that a dot on his foot(Tsuna make wtf face in this one).He's also like to sleep whenever he have chance because he always stay all night to make songs same with the other rappers line.He also one of the young idols producers that make music along with Jhope and RM.He is like a father in the group because sometime he scold the youngers one when they make a mistakes and other that he also part of dance team before he debut but it's being a long time and I think he just let it go.He can became a grandpa if he want because he sometime lazy like a grandpa.He also can cook but it's not Jin level because mostly it's Jin who's cooking.He known as for his savage nature and when others make jokes or make something he can be savage as fuck same as the others members.He can be cold if he want to but he never being cold toward his fans and his members and also with his members.He also known for his cute smile or gummy smile.They said he can became sweet like sugar if he want to."Said Hayato with smile that so wide and Tsuna sweat drop at his storm guardian and he look at a same guy that on the show but the guy hair is mint green and is smiling with his gummy smile.

"Said Hayato with smile that so wide and Tsuna sweat drop at his storm guardian and he look at a same guy that on the show but the guy hair is mint green and is smiling with his gummy smile

Now Tsuna understood why people said he's cute.

"He also loves to play but when he's in the mood to bother the youngers line and he listen to people well but only the older ones and his members and the closer ones.He always pays for the youngers line but sometime he not because he like to tease the members.When he feels sad he tell his members especially Namjoon and Hoseok whose in rapper line with him or not telling anyone at all and also Jimin who's he always seek for.And because Jimin give an aura that make people feel calm or nervous but Jimin always give him calm because he think when he saw Jimin as his inspiration.Other than that, he glad that he meet his members and he said that if he was born again or his after life or alternate he wants to be with his members or brothers as they think of , even if they not an idols,they want to be together forever.IT'S SO GOOD!!HE SO COOL,JUUDAIME!LIKE YOU!!!"Said Hayato as he admire Yoongi or Suga.The others sweat drop and Takeshi just laughed and Reborn just smirk and Tsuna just smile fondly at the thought of the seven young mens make everything interesting for his guardians and Reborn.

To Be Continue...
(P/S:I'm trying to updates straight as I already find the draft of my contents but still not complete yet so I will updates as many chapter as I can)