Chapter 16

Incheon International Airport, Seoul, Korea

"HOPE THE PASSENGER NEVER FORGET ANYTHING IN THE PLANE AND GET OFF WITHOUT INJURING.THANK YOU FOR TAKE OUR FLIGHT WITH US"

"Tsuna...Can you walk faster so we can go to the hotel and rest for a while." Said Reborn with annoyed as he wait for Tsuna who walking slowly behind him. At the end of their way to the hotel, Tsuna already being dragged by Reborn as he complained that Reborn is too fast and practically being shoved by Reborn and got his head smacked by Reborn.

At the hotel...

"Reborn..." Call Tsuna with blank look on his face. Reborn just hummed as a 'what?'.

"Can you please let me walk by myself?" Ask Tsuna as he hanged up in Reborn shoulder like a potato sack as everyone in the hotel look at them with ridiculous looks on their faces, some of them giggling, smirking, laughing, suspicious toward them and etc.

"Reborn? When we will going to meet them? Did you know their CEO's schedule?" Ask Tsuna with curiosity overtake his mind. Reborn sighed and continue walking to their hotel room and continually ignore Tsuna as he kept asking questions. As he reached into their room he look at Tsuna with dangerous look that said' shut up or die' and Tsuna immediately shut up as he being glared by Reborn.

"We will met them tomorrow so don't worry and just kept quiet and if you ask any question I will kill you and WE mafia, of course I know every their schedules including their CEO's." Said Reborn with smirk on his face as he saw how Tsuna shudder when he glare dangerously at him. Tsuna nodded as he run away from Reborn.

"You scary and I feel sorry about them meeting you." Said Tsuna as he sweat drop at Reborn who just smirked in return. Tsuna sighed and go to other side of the bed and take of his suit.

"I want to shower first and Reborn, if you need to go somewhere left a note first so I can find you." Said Tsuna with calm tone and Reborn just nodded while sipping his cup of espresso that come from nowhere. Tsuna sighed tiredly and go to the bathroom while Reborn opened his laptop so he can continue what left early. The day passed with their own business and(A/T:of course I'm too lazy to write more.)

The meeting day

"So you mean...you already arrange the meeting with them? Umm..~it's good thing that you do that because I want to go sightseeing first..." Said Tsuna as he walking beside Reborn. Reborn nodded as he look at his phone.

"You can go sightseeing if you want but not far from my view." Said Reborn seriously and Tsuna pouted but still nodded. Tsuna look around as he aweing the streets. Then, he saw a few of streets performers and many food trucks and his mouth watering at the sight of food trucks, Reborn saw this and it didn't stop him from chuckling at Tsuna's face that look like he want to devour every food trucks (A/T:and trust me Tsuna's face is really adorable and so fucking cute and how I wish that I can works under Tsuna so I can earn more money and how I fucking wish that people like Tsuna exist and-sorry for my rambling,back to the story...)Reborn shake his head and stop to look around him and he can see why Tsuna look like he want devour every food trucks here ,the smell of every foods is really good and every foods here look delicious. He then look at Tsuna back and saw that Tsuna have drools at his mouth and he himself doesn't bother to wipe it. Reborn chuckling at that side and sighed softly.

"Tsuna..."Tsuna look at him with questioned eyes and Reborn pointed at his mouth and Tsuna widen his eyes and immediately wipe the drools of his mouth. He glare at Reborn as he saw Reborn smirking at him. Tsuna turned back from Reborn to in front of him with pout on his face and he doesn't care if it doesn't suit his mafia boss status. Reborn only smirking more at Tsuna action and shake his head at Tsuna's cute reaction.

"Tsuna, we can stop for awhile if you want to eats...Just say it that you hungry..."Said Reborn with smirking as he heard growling from Tsuna's stomach. Tsuna glare at Reborn and huffed. Tsuna then immediately go to one of the food trucks leaving Reborn behind. Reborn shaking his head as he continue walking to find a decent seats for both of them. As he found the seats for both of them he immediately sit with his laptop beside him. He then notice whispering around him and he look around to see many look at him with blush on their faces. He the smirked at them making them squealing.(A/T:He know that he handsome and he play them like that,FUCK YOU REBORN!!!*bonk*'being smacked by Reborn'*'WTH YOU DOING?!!'*smacked again*'fuck you'...) "Reborn...Why the heck you smirking at them like that?Are you crazy?"Ask Tsuna as he back from buying food.*angry mark on head*"No...I'm not...I just feel like that."Said Reborn with calm voice and he look at Tsuna and almost jaw dropped*keyword:almost*at the sight of Tsuna. Tsuna is holding many foods on his hand and he also bought candies that to much for both them and Reborn for sure that Lambo will never eat candies again after look at Tsuna now.

"Tsuna,you know that I doesn't eat candies,right?And you know that I don't like sweet things,right?Care to tell me why in the world that you bought so many sweets??" Ask Reborn with one eyebrow raised. Tsuna look at him with innocent smile and said "It's mine and I want to eat all of them...You can took this coffee if you want." with very sweet smile too that can make many melt but not Reborn cause he know what Tsuna mean when he smile so scarily to him like that. Reborn sweat drop and just sighed as Tsuna sit down beside him and he take the coffee from Tsuna and take a sip from it and he raised an eyebrows when he taste it and look at the coffee with serious look on his face and shrugged and take a sip again. Beside him,Tsuna is eating a burger that bigger than his hand and many people around them look at him with ridiculous look as they wondered how he can eat that burger that look twice from his hand size. Tsuna look at them with big round eyes and all of them immediately look away with blush on their faces and Reborn look at them with amusement. He wonder how can Tsuna still being so oblivious from an innocent teenager to oblivious grown up man{A/T:he still a virgin tho,kehehe...}. Now Reborn look around and he can see that many people that come here have many couples and he wondered why they like to come here as a couple when they can come here with their friends,well there's still groups of friends but he wonder why there's so many couples. Well,not that he care...

"Tsuna..come on,we still need to meet them." Said Reborn as he get up from his seat as Tsuna at the same time almost finished his foods. Tsuna take a last bite of his last meal and nodded at Reborn.(A/T:I wondered how Tsuna can eat many food in little amounts of time..This make make me speechless)

To Be Continue...

(P/S:Next chapter will have BTS!Finally🎉🎉🎉BTS will be in the next chapter and next chapter again!!!Yeah!!!Let's get it*In Jungkook's voice*)