Chapter 30

"Normal"
"Italian"
'Thought'
"YELL"
"Phone talk"

In Tsuna's side...

"What time they will be here?"Ask Tsuna toward Reborn who sitting across him.They both already arrived and i s resting in waiting room at the private lodge at the airport.Reborn look at him and make a thinking pose.This man surely like to play with him.

"I think...In about 30 to 50 minites...We still have time before departing to Italy.."Answered Reborn as he sipped into his espresso.Tsuna hummed and look at the papers in his hand.

"I still have time to make them doing the preparation for the events and I want them to make sure everything is ready.."Said Tsuna as he read the papers in his hand and scanning every lone to make sure he didn't miss anything.

"Well,I already informed them about it and they said they will doing it right away and I heard noise in the background and I think they doing it while I talking about it.."Said Reborn while shrugging as Tsuna stared at him with not-so-impressive look.Tsuna shake his head at that..knowing Reborn he must threaten them to do it while he talking.

"And I already send the proposal how the event should look and I think it will be wonderful on style~"Said Reborn slyly and Tsuna sweat drop at that while reading the papers.They continue to talk while doing their own works.

At Bangtan's side...

"Ah!Hyung..!!!That's mine!!!You should take the other side!!!"Shouted Jungkook to Taehyung whose is playing game on their phones.They all in the car and is heading toward the airport which company's staffs cars behind them and Bang PD's car in front of them.Jimin and Hoseok is playing something on Hoseok's phone and is listening some songs on Jimin's phone with earphone.Yoongi who is sitting at the back of the car is sleeping with Seokjin who is sitting beside him also sleeping and Namjoon who is sitting beside Seokjin is reading a book.

"Hyung,can we buy something at the airport later??!I want to buy the new earphone..My earphone is gone missing again..."Said Namjoon sheepishly suddenly and Sejin nodded and Namjoon's brightened at that.He continue reading his book happily.

"Where the last time you saw it,hyung?Maybe I know.."Ask Jungkook as he look up from his game and look at Namjoon and Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows together like he trying to remember where is it.

"I think the last time I saw it is at my room last night but this morning when I tried to find it it's gone...I remember I put it on the table beside my bed but it's gone..."Said Namjoon shrugging while looking at Jungkook and Jungkook look at him while doing his usual thinking pose but the give up while shakiing his head as he don't remember where Namjoon's earphone are.Namjoon shrugged as okay.

"Hyungnim,is the airport have high security or just some area that specialist to Vongola?"Ask Taehyung suddenly and Hobeom who sit at the front sit look at him through the mirror and smile when he saw Taehyung's cute curious face.

"U-huh..Only some area that have high security we all will be through and it's only specialist toward someone specials like Vongolas...and we all know that Vongola is the most powerful company in this world...So we lucky that we got invited by Vongola and more grateful that we got invited by the Vongola's big boss personally and he also friendly toward us.."Said Hobeom with big smile.Taehyung nodded in awed expression and all of the members grinned at what Hobeom said and nodded at that.

After 40 minutes they finally arrived at the airport and immediately being escorted toward the waiting room at the private lodge where Tsuna and Reborn resting.

"So as we all will be departed to Italy,I hope you guys can make yourself comfortable at this room first as we still have 20 minutes before going..."Said Tsuna as he smile toward them and they all relaxed after seeing him smile and tried to make themselves comfortable at the room.