Chapter 33

As everyone settle on the tables and seated on their own seats,they looked at each other and the Vongola's side look at Tsuna with deadpanned looks on their faces which made Tsuna snickering at them and make Kyouya,Mukuro glare at him.The boys only look embarrassed and shy as they look at the people in front of them and the employees of BH and Bang PD look so amused at the boys reactions.Basically the atmosphere is very~ awkward 😳😳😳

"....."The awkward atmosphere and the silence continue until the foods arrived.

"Okay..As the foods arrived,how about we start eating now?I'm sure the guests is very hungry right now,right?We can't let the guests starving..."Said Tsuna smiling and the boys faces brightened at that and starts eating which make the others starts eating too.

"So,can we know you guys names?"Ask Seokjin suddenly which surprisingly calmer tone.That makes everyone except the employees of BH and the boys stop eating.They already know about it so they just continue eating.The Vongolas except Tsuna and Reborn and NoNo just look amused at that and look at the guardians with amused smiles.The guardians sweatdrops with nervous smiles(although Kyouya and Mukuro have a poker faces,they still can't hide their nervousness).

The first one to introduce among themselves is Takeshi.

"Umm,my name is Yamamoto Takeshi.You can call me Takeshi!Haha!Also..Err...I...umm...Tsuna's left-hand man also the manager of Management Department!I'm also one of Tsuna's best friends!My dad own a sushi restaurant at Japan!!"Said Takeshi with wide smile toward them.Seokjin 'oohhhh' with so much awe on his face.His brothers also look so amaze at him and that make Takeshi feel shy under their stares.Takeshi then nudged Hayato with his elbow and Hayato almost jumped and shout at him when he do that but Hayato restraint himself from embarrass himself.He then start nervously.

"My name is Gokudera Hayato but you can call me Hayato or Gokudera if you want..Umm..I'm Tsuna's(Tsuna perked at him when he said his name and look at Hayato with happy glee on his eyes that make Reborn smack Tsuna's head at that)right-hand man and one of his best friends too...Umm...I'm the manager of Design Department..Err...That's it,I think..."Said Hayato nervously and smile sheepishly at them but they only look so amazed at him and that make him so flustered with the attention he got from them and nudged Lambo who look so nervous beside him.Lambo look so flustered for the first time Tsuna look at him.

'He must be so nervous and shy'Thought Tsuna while chuckling as he paused eating.

"I'm..Lambo Bovino but also Lambo Sawada...I'm one of Tsuna-nii's  adopted younger brothers."Said Lambo with nervous smile.The boys nodded 'oohhhh' and nodded at that.

"I'm not working yet as I'm still in highschool...You can call me Lambo.."Continue Lambo shyly.Tsuna chuckled at that.The boys nodded and smile at him brightly that make Lambo less nervous but has his heart beating so fast.Reborn chuckling at him like he know what Lambo thinking.Lambo almost growled but calm himself down but his heart still beating so fast.Kyouya then look around for anyone to speak up next but he found none he open his mouth.

"I'm Hibari Kyouya....Call me Hibari or Kyouya if you want(everyone gaping at him except the employees of BH and the boys and Bang PD who look confused at their reactions).I'm basically the same age as Kim Seokjin-ssi(Seokjin:"You can call me Seokjin!!!"Said Seokjin brightly at him.).I'm the manager of Discipline Department...I'm one of Tsunayoshi's....friends...(Tsuna sweatdrop at that)"Said Kyouya calmly and he nodded at the boys and the boys nodded back with bright smiles that make his cheeks slightly tinted with pink color.This doesn't noticed by anyone except for Tsuna and Reborn and Bang PD..They smiles at that(In Reborn's case,he smirk).

"My name is Mukuro Rokudo..Call me Mukuro...I'm one of the manager of Fashion Department....I'm also one of Tsunayoshi's..mmm...friends...(Tsuna sweatdrop again at this).."Said Mukuro with gentle and calm smile and the boys nodded at him and they noticed about his eyes and they sparkled at that that make Mukuro look confused at them.Taehyung gasped at him.

"Your eyes!!They look different!!"They tensed at that and look nervous at what want to say next.Mukuro prepared for the words.

"They look pretty!!!!"Said Taehyung brightly and Jimin nodded with excited face.Same with the others and Mukuro froze at that and look so shocked at that and gain his poker back quickly and said thank you calmly with gentle but genuine(Tsuna noticed and smile at that) smile.The Vongola look so shocked and happy except you know who(*whisper*It's Kyouya!!!He happy but still look so stern...😖).The guests(except the boys) look confused but still smile at the boys innocents reactions.Mukuro then smile at Chrome to let Chrome continue the introduction.

"My name is Chrome Dokuro...I'm Mukuro-nii's cousin...I'm the same age as Tsuna-kun...Umm...I'm also one of the manager of Fashion Department...It's nice meeting you."Said Chrome with soft voice and gentle smile on her face.The boys nodded with smile(A/tr:In this fic,Chrome got both of her eyes as she finally got her right eye that being donated by someone..).

"My name is Sasagawa Ryohei!!I'm also the same age as Seokjin-ssi(Seokjin said Hi and wave at him happily that make him wave back).You can call me Ryohei if you want!!I'm also the manager of Tools Department!!"Said Ryohei excitedly that make the boys  and few employees giggling slightly and while few others employees and Bang PD chuckle in amusement.Tsuna,Nono amd Reborn look in amusement at Ryohei while Ryohei only grin at them.

"My name is Fuuta De Stella but changed it into Fuuta Sawada..I'm Tsuna-nii other adopted younger brother...I'm assistant in Publishing Department..It's nice meeting you guys back!!I'm one of the kids that come to your fansign!!"Said Fuuta with excited smile and the boys nodded in understanding and Taehyung look at him and remember something.

"Wait..Aren't you the little one who give Namjoon-hyung a book as a present for him..?"Ask Taehyung with curious eyes.Fuuta look at him and nodded with bright smile.

"Yup!!"Said Fuuta confirmed it with smile.Namjoon look confused them Taehyung whisper at him amd Namjoon changed his confused look into understanding look.Looks like he remember it.

"Oh,yeah..Thank you for the book,Fuuta...The book really interesting to read..."Said Namjoon with smile.Fuuta only nodded with excited smile.He then continue eating.

To Be Continue.....

(P/S:Hello~I'm back with another chapter!!!This chapter is for this week ~~As I stated before I only upload 1 chapter per week~!!Oh!!And don't forget to streams BTS MVs and BTS songs in every music platforms ~!!Oh!And don't forget to vote for the boys!!The PCAs one and there will be another voting to happen so be prepared~!!!Always remember that BTS loves you and please also loves yourself...Forget anyone that trying to hurt you...If you sensitive of the insults from social media,take time off from social media..Always remember that there's still some people that love you...If you have a problem,please talk to someone...Release all the hurts that you feel and get advice from someone that ready to talk with you,okay??!!Remember to love yourself more...Be confident..If someone told you ugly told them this
"Huh?Ugly??Hello,I'm a human not a mirror that you look everyday.."That's only if you confidence to be badass.....But whatever....Don't pay attention toward the people that always bringing others down okay??!!!Remember Love Yourself,Speak Yourself.....Let's continue be happy!!I love you💜💜💜❤❤💜💜❤💜😳😳😍😍💁💁💆💆Bye~See ya next week..Now I need to go to check BigHit tweet!!Goodbye!!!!)

(Another P/S:My condolences to Sulli and her family..May she rest in peace...)