Chapter 32

*Japanese

** Korean

A/N:If you saw this * means they talking in Japanese and if you saw ** means they talking in Korean and if you didn’t see any of (*)or(**)that’s means they talking in the languages after either(*)or (**).

____________________________________

They bowing at NoNo as Tsuna introduce them to him and Bang PD nodded at NoNo as he notice NoNo nodded at him.

**“Well,how about you guys introduce yourselves?My grandfather like to know your names..”Said Tsuna and they nodded.Namjoon look at Bang PD and Bang PD nodded at him and Namjoon turned back to NoNo and bow at him.

“Hello,NoNo…My name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Namjoon..I’m the leader of BTS and the fourth oldest..’Said Namjoon and Seokjin is next to introduce himself.

“My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Seokjin.I’m the oldest of the group..”Said Seokjin firmly but you can see his shy expression.Yoongi is the next to introduce himself.

“My name is Min Yoongi but you also can call me Yoongi..I’m the second oldest of the group..”Said Yoongi with bow and Hoseok is the next to introduce himself.

“My name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hoseok or Hope..I’m the third oldest in the group..”Said Hoseok with grin and Jimin is the next one and he is blushing.

“My name is Park JiMin but you can call me Jimin…I’m the oldest of the three youngests..”Said Jimin timidly and everyone chuckle at his shyness.Taehyung is the next one to introduce.

“Hello~My name is Kim Taehyung~!But you can call me Taehyung..I’m the second of the youngests~”Said Taehyung cheerfully and Tsuna and NoNo chuckle at his cheery attitude.Jungkook is the next one and the boy look at them timidly.

“Hmm..My name is Jungkook but you can call me Jungkook…I’m the youngest in the group..”Said Jungkook shyly and Tsuna smile at him.He must be so shy of the stranger first.Bang PD is the next to introduce himself.

“My name is Bang Si Hyuk but my alias name is Hitman Bang.You can call me Si Hyuk or Bang PD ..I’m the boss of them and the CEO of BigHit Entertaiment..It’s nice to meet you,NoNo..”Said Bang PD while smiling.NoNo smile at him in knowledge.He then turn to Sejin and Hobeom for them to introduces themselves..

“My name is Sejin the one of the managers of these boys..nice to meet you,NoNo..”Said Sejin.

“My name is Hobeom also one of the managers of the boys as well…Nice to meet you,NoNo…”Said Hobeom as he also bowing at NoNo.Tsuna the turned to NoNo. 

*“Grandfather,this is the guests that I said to you and I’m sorry if I’m back a little later and there’s something happened early at lobby…”Said Tsuna apologetic but NoNo can hear that his voice also had amusement in it.NoNo raised an eyebrows at that with curious smile but Tsuna can see his eyes twinkling with knowing glint.Tsuna laughed softly at that.

“Mama screamed so loudly and she talk to fast for me to understand and the others just to stunned to see them..”Said Tsuna with laugh as he pointed toward the guests and NoNo chuckling at what Tsuna tell him.He know that they all a fans of BTS but didn’t know they be to stunned to say anything.

“And do you want tnow somethimg,Gramps?!Hayato fainted after he fanboying and screamed!Even Reborn can’t hold his laugh when saw that..!!That’s my first seeing he fainted after fanboying..!!”Said Tsuna as he keep laughing and the guests look at them confuses with what the laugh.They know that Tsuna is laughing about his friends that fainted in front of them early and they can tell that his friend must be the first time acting like that if Tsuna laughing.NoNo laugh at that and the guests can feel that his laugh feel warm.Bang PD smile at NoNo and Tsuna as he know that he make  good decision to bring the boys here and he got a good feeling about this.