Chapter 14

After 30 minutes the show done, they finally reached their destination and ready to landing. After the plane landing safely, they all go out from the plane and Tsuna saw 1 car and 2 limos waiting for them.

"The guardians can rides on one of the limos and Maman and the others can rides on the other and me and Tsuna will got into the car." Said Reborn as they reached near the said transports. Nana and Lambo along with the others whose not a guardians get in the limo leaving the other guardians with Tsuna and Reborn.

"But why you and Tsuna in other ride, Reborn-san?" Ask Gokudera with curious voice. The others nodded with agreement and Reborn sighed as he already expect the question.

"Well, I need Tsuna to company me in the ride and I don't want to ride with you guys because you guys is practically so noisy and for Hibari I know that he don't want to be with you guys too that's why he can go with us and you don't follow us enter the car. Come on, Tsuna , Hibari." Said Reborn as he leave them.

"Sorry, guys...I already talk to Reborn to ride with us and he reject the idea and make me company him in the ride. So, Hayato! Make sure that nothing happened during the ride! I don't to hear any explosion and ruckus from your ride, okay? We meet at the mansion!!Come on, Kyouya!!" Said Tsuna as he dragged Kyouya toward the car that have Reborn in it. The guardians sighed and enter the other limo.

With time of 40 minutes, they all reached the destination which is Vongola Mansion. The rides stopped and the others get out from the car and the limos and the servants of Vongola Mansion welcoming them with bow 36° and 90°.

"Welcome back, Decimo." All of the servants said . Tsuna nodded and all his guardians lines up in his either left side and right side with Reborn already in his right and Nana in his left and the others behind them.

"Welcome back, Tsunayoshi, Nana...It's been awhile we meet." Said Timoteo a.k.a NoNo as he smile warmly toward them. Tsuna smile and Nana too smile and go hug NoNo .Suddenly there's a blur come to the view.

"NANA!MY PRECIOUS AND SWEETIEST WIFE!I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" Said/shouted the blur. Nana laughed and hugged the person who said that.

"I miss you too, Iemitsu!!" Said Nana as she smile toward him. Iemitsu grin widely and hugged her back softly. Tsuna sighed softly and smile toward his parents.

"Grandfather, can I speak with you alone at the your office?" Ask Tsuna as he walked toward his grandfather . NoNo look at him in questioned and nodded.

"You guys can stay here if you want or do whatever you but... don't break the mansion and give more paperwork to me or I will make you guys doing it instead." Said Tsuna with threatening smile. Every guardians shiver and nodded not wanted to make their boss mad. Then Tsuna and Reborn follow NoNo to his office. Then everyone parts away except the married couple that still in their world whose still obvious that everyone else already gone until a servant come to them.

" Sir CEDEF and Ma'am Nana?" Call Maria(let's call her Maria now) with nervous tone. Her voice make them both breaking from their world. Iemitsu then look around and just realize that everyone is already gone.

"Where everyone else?" Ask Iemitsu with curious tone.

"Everyone else already left except for you two." Said Maria as she sweat drop. Iemitsu look at Nana and laughed nervously.

"Nana, how about we go to your room first to organize your belonging. My room is at the CEDEF HQ so I will company you to there." Said Iemitsu with smile.

"Are? Aren't you don't have your room here, Anata?" Ask Nana as she feel weird why her husband doesn't share a same room with her.

"Ha Ha, nope...I'm only lives in CEDEF HQ so I will come visit tomorrow, okay?" Said Iemitsu with smile. Nana pouted and smile toward her husband and nodded. Iemitsu then leave with Nana after gives his thanks toward Maria whose just stand there awkwardly.

At NoNo's office...

"So...what you want to say, Tsunayoshi-kun?" Ask NoNo as they settle at his office. Tsuna smile at his grandfather's figure like so he nodded at him.

"Well, No-No...If you don't mind can I do a few events here? I know it's a bit troublesome for it but this for everyone's happiness too." Said Tsuna with nervous voice.

"Oh...It's okay. This is your mansion too, you know..." Said NoNo with smile.

"But what event you want to do?" Ask NoNo with curious voice. Tsuna look at Reborn and Reborn reply it with shrugged his shoulder and Tsuna nodded.

"I actually want to invite an idols come here as I want them to make concert here or party or events and this idols is everyone favorite. And because of that I want to invite them as a surprise for them and they can make a vacation here too and if they want to filming they can too but I doubt they will do here because they respect our privacy and that's why I want to ask for your permission, Grandfather Timoteo." Said Tsuna as he look at him with hopeful stare. NoNo stare at him with silent and a blank look on his face that make Tsuna worried about him. NoNo then broke into smile that doesn't fit him.

"Who are the idols that you invite, Decimo?" Ask NoNo with smile that makes Tsuna nervous. And he quickly goes to the ninth and whisper into his ear. As Tsuna pulled back NoNo 's smile broke into a grin that too wide for him but Tsuna can tell that his grin is genuine. Reborn grinned as he knows what NoNo thinking and shared a knowing look between them.

"Oho...sure, my dear...You can do it but do not forget to invite me too..." Said NoNo with warm smile that make Tsuna calm down for a bit. Tsuna nodded as he smile too and he and Reborn quickly chat with NoNo and leave the room after done. Tsuna and Reborn glanced at each other and quickly walking toward the entrance door so they can go out without being caught and fortunately they did it and quickly enter the car as they shushing the workers that passed by them that make the workers confuses by their action but still keep the mouth shut. They quickly drove away from the mansion so no one can catch them.

To Be Continue...