Chapter 15

INSIDE THE CAR...

"You know what? Sometime it's fun doing this and play like we are the criminal in disguise and they are the good people that doesn't know anything about us." Said Tsuna as he giggled about what he just said and Reborn only shake his head as he smiling about it.

"So, Tsuna...How about we buy Big Hit so no one can buy it and we can keep the company to Bang PD and even thought we buy the company we still can keep Bang Si Hyuk to be the CEO of Big Hit and we only buy it so we can protect them from being bought by bigger company like SM,JYP and YG and when that CEOs want to buy Big Hit we can shut them up so they never look down at the small company especially SM. They have many artists but never took care of them only want the profits of their artists earns and I feel so bad to the artists that leave SM because of the way SM treats them and because of SM their artists fought against each other." Said Reborn as he looks at the window with annoyed look. Tsuna look at him and nodded with understanding and Reborn took them as 'he thinking about it '.

"Reborn, can you show me every BTS videos so I can watch it and it will help me understand them better and I really want to know everything about them that make everyone crazy about them." Said Tsuna with determined look. Reborn look at him and pull out his tablet to show Tsuna and Tsuna gaped at the amount of video in the tablet and now Tsuna know why everyone around him carried many electronic devices. Reborn shrugged at the look Tsuna give him and continue show the videos. As times passed, Reborn still show the videos and Tsuna is to engrossed to the video that he doesn't realize that they already at the airport.

"Signore Decimo, Signore Reborn. We arrive in the airport." Said the driver in Italian and Tsuna thanks him in Italian and Reborn nodded as thank you and the driver quickly nodded with smile and left them there as Tsuna and Reborn dismissed him.

"We at the airport now and what we need to do?" Ask Tsuna as they go inside the airport building. Reborn just silent and keep walking and Tsuna pouted as Reborn ignore his question but keep silent as he followed Reborn. They keep walking until Reborn stop at the ticket counter and the worker look at him and blushed as they made an eyes contact(A/T:Really,Reborn?*rolling eyes). He quickly whisper and she immediately look at Tsuna with wide eyes and Tsuna wandering what Reborn said to her that make her look at him with wide eyes and Tsuna being oblivious to it just smile at her and she quickly look away with blush and quickly give tickets to Reborn and Reborn thanked her with smirks and Tsuna sweat drop as the woman fainted with so much red on her face.

"Come, Tsuna...We need to enter the airplane now." Said Reborn and Tsuna nodded as he followed Reborn and Tsuna realized that they don't have luggage with them.

"Reborn...How we want to go if we don't have luggage or bag with us?!" Ask Tsuna as he panicked and Reborn just smirking at him.

"Tsuna...I have our bag with us and the luggage already in the plane and before you ask, the driver that send us earlier is the one that doing it as I ordered him to do so." Reborn explained and Tsuna calm down and quickly followed Reborn and they quickly enter the airplane as the flight attendances welcome them with smile and they followed one of the flight attendances to their respective seats on the first class.

"So, what we need to do after we got there beside discuss a few things with them?" Ask Tsuna as they fully rest on their seats.

"Well, we can do whatever we want and we can go anywhere but we only been there after their scheduled done." Said Reborn with bored look and they discuss a little bit after chatting. After that, Tsuna sleeping after 30 minutes and Reborn still not sleeping as he doing something with his laptop that come from nowhere.

To Be Continue...