Chapter 2

After listening about how 'hot' some of the girls on our way home we finally arrive. And I go with Louis to his flat. 

"Flat sweet flat." he smiles jumping on his bed. "You can put your stuff in the spare room." He points to the bedroom and I walk inside.

"Honey I'm Home!" I hear someone yell in a low tone as the from door shuts in the distance. "So where's that special lady who's spending the next two weeks with us?" 

That's all I hear. I shut the door after that. The guest room is pretty nice, but wait why are there guy clothes in here?

"Well I can see you've found my room." I turn around and there's Harry giving me wink. I moan. "What did I do this time love?" Harry asks getting closer. 

"First of all don't call me love, second don't get close." I snap and he backs up.

"Geez sorry. What's your problem? Anyway your in my room." He sighs putting his truffle bag on the table. 

"Well now I know that." I snatch up my bag and walk out of my room bumping into Louis. "You sent me to the wrong room."

He just points to the other room and simply says "Sorry." 

I walk inside and slam the door and put my back to it and slide down. 

'Why can't I just be nice? I feel like such a jerk. It's just I have a tiny attention span for idiots like Harry. But that doesn't mean I have to be mean. Carly girls would kill for this.' I think to myself 

"I just have to be nicer." I mumble and pick myself up sighing as I reach the queen-sized bed. This room is really nice. I look out the huge glass window and see the skyline. How beautiful. That at least made me calm down. 

I start to put my clothes in the drawer when there's a knock on my door. I walk over lazily and quietly open it. 

"Hey Louis." I say with a smile but soon fades to a blank expression. 

"Hello love." He smiles back. "What's wrong?" He asks taking my hand. 

"It's nothing trust me." I look straight at him. He just nods. 

"Well we're all going out to eat. Care to join? Well you kind-of have to." Louis takes my other hand. "Care for an escort?" He winks and we both laugh. 

"Are you asking me on a date?" I smile teasing him. "I'd would want nothing more. I'm just gonna get ready, okay?" He smiles.

"Brilliant!" And I shut the door. I walk to my bed which still had clothes on it. I just realized.

I only had sweats and T-shirts. Oh gosh. I run out the room door in search for Lou. I finally find him watching. 'She's All That' next to ....Harry.

"Hey Lou. I kind-of have no clothes to wear can I borrow a shirt and jeans." I'm used to wearing guy clothes.

I actually think most girls would look better in boys clothes.

"If you wa-" Lou looks at but Harry finishes the sentence.

"You could borrow some of mine." Harry winks. Oh great here we go again.. Be nice.

"Uhh okay sure." I say looking at Lou. He just shrugs his shoulders. Harry gets up, grabs my hand and walks me to his room. He shuts the door from behind and opens his drawer. He gives me a Jack Wills shirt and blue skinny jeans.