Chapter 13

dedicted to bri because she's amazing and her new story is amazing.. CHECK IT OUT! it's called London's Lights(:

CHAPTER 13... 13'S A BADLUCK NUMBER

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN (;

Or should I make it good luck.... idk lol..

***************************************************************

 Waking up with no one next to me is new to me for some reason. The last five or six nights Harry's been spending it with me.. But last night I just needed time to myself. I had no dreams, no nightmares. Just sweet, blissful sleep that I am thankful for. I can't believe this all started with a sweepstakes. I thought that we would all just be friends. Accept for Harry of course. I didn't know it would end up like this in a matter of days. I feel like crying, like not just crying for no reason to seek attention, but because I don't want this anymore. I should just go home now and forget about all of this. All the lies that have been put into this, hurt, tears, deppression. I want to be done. I want to leave early. 

But the hearts I will break. Harry's of course will fall into a million pieces. And realizing how upset and torn he'll be makes me shiver. Because I'll be torn too. I know of it. I'm not just broken up on the inside torn, I'm torn between two guys, One who loves me. And one who I love. When the one I love doesn't love me anymore. At least that's what I think.

Love is a hard word to comprehend. Love can go either ways, It can turn bad, or go great. Falling in love means it'll all fall sometime. But, Niall doesn't love me anymore. Otherwise my phone would've buzzed with love notes and forgiveness. So maybe my best guess is to stay with Harry. He treats me with respect, Niall did but now he's off with another girl. 

Like management said. 'I guess I'm just Niall's old friend, nothing more.'

I'm snapped back into reality when a knock comes from my door. Moaning as I get up I decide it's my lazy day and they can come in themselves. "Come in." I yell sliding back into my warm bed. I close my eyes as if nothing important was going to happen.

"Hello." The voice sounds familiar. I slowly open my eyes looking at the ceiling. Then slowly rising my eyes flutter at the sight. My mouth starts to grin a little, I get all excited inside as it comes closer. Smiling at my expression.

"Sam." I'm glad to see her. After all of this I need someone to talk to.

"Hey Harry told me you were feeling a little under the weather last night." Her smile lights up the whole room. Who knew you can make good friends at a concert. But wait, Harry physically called her to make me feel better about my rough night and why I cried for no reason in his head. But it didn't matter to him.

He doesn't want to see me cry. I don't need to have a reason why I'm crying. As long as he makes me feel better. 

Why can't I just love him as much as I love Niall?

"He had to go to a photo-shoot today, but he said he'll be right back and he told me to take you out shopping, so LET'S GO!" She throws the sheets off of my bed making them lightly hit the floor. Suddenly a shiver ran through my body. Giving her a sarcastic smile I get up and slap her arm lightly making her giggle. Traveling my way over to the bathroom I slam the door and brush my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun. Sliding out the door I see she's still in my room looking at all my clothes.

"All right lets go." I grab her hand that was rummaging through my clothes and laughed a little as she came up with an excuse. 

"I-I uh just… wanted. Okay I'm jealous." I let out a huge laughed as she joined me. We walked out the door and onto the street. Yielding a taxi on the corner we went inside the car. Sam whispered the address to him and we started off. I didn't bother asking any questions because this girl is crazy. As I feel the back seat vibrate. I look at my phone and see it's not me so obviously it has to be Sam's.

Checking over her shoulder without her noticing, I see she's texting Zayn. That's really cute. I'm so happy I brought her backstage that one time. She quickly stops what she's doing and looks at me blushing. Shutting her phone she just gives me a look as I wink to her.

"So, how's Zayn?" I smirk and she just sits back in her seat in embarrassment. She doesn't want to answer. It's so cute how embarrassed she is. "Where are we going again?" I look out my side of the car window. 

"Somewhere." She smirks through her talk. Oh god. What's going to happen. "So how's Harry?" She looks at me and asks with a smile. I can't help but feel a lump in my throat as my eyes start to water. I fall into her arms as she leaves them open. "Are you okay?" She asks softly brushing my hair in her lap.

I just shake my head. "No, I'm not." I feel the tear fall onto her jeans as I look at it fall, slow and peaceful. Not fast and rushed.

I told her from the lying to the missed love. She actually started to shed a tear too. She lifts me up so my eyes interlock with hers. "There's a reason why we're going to somewhere I'm not supposed to tell you." With all seriousness she looks at me.

For a moment I forget we're in a taxi. The man probably heard everything we just said to each-other. I cried my eyes out and told her everything. It's not her fault she had no idea. She started to tear too. My short story seemed like a long, out stretched one. I couldn't contain myself and vented all my feelings to her. My feelings for both Harry and Niall. 

"Niall and Demi came back today." Was all she said to me. My heart stopped for a moment. He's back.

Niall's back.

PLOT....TWIST...LAWLZ...

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN COMMENT BELOW WITH SUGGESTIONS AND I'LL TELL YOU IF YOUR CLOSE OR NOT(;