Chapter 6 *SHORT*

I open my eyes slowly and look up at my ceiling when I notice breathing next to me.

"Morning love." a smile grows wide across my face as I lean over and hug him.

"Lou! I've missed you. I haven't really gotten to talk to you that much."

"I know!" He smiles brightly.

"Wait. Why are you in my bed?" I ask confused.

"Oh right, I wanted to tell you that we're filming a new music video today and there's a special surprise for you." Lou asks darting to my door. "See you there love!" And just like that he's gone.

I slouch out of my bed and walk to my closet. I put on a black flowy top, jean shorts, and black TOMS. 

I walk out the door and already see the One Direction crew waiting for me. Avoiding eye contact with Niall as he does the same I walk to Liam.

"So what's the surprise?" I ask in excitement.

"Well. Drum roll please!" Liam shouts. As Zayn bangs on the table, creating a drum roll.

"Your gunna be in the video!" They all smile except for- well you know who.

"Oh wow really?" This gets me really pumped up!

"Yeah lets go." Harry says grabbing my hand. We all run in excitement to the car as Niall trails behind, laughing at his texts from Demi.

Has Niall gotten over me?

________________________________________________

"Oh how I wish that was me-e-e, oh how I wish that was me." Liam sings. 

"Great job Liam." The director says smiling.

We're in a school in NYC. It's pretty cozy. It's not a dump and it's pretty cool.

"alright now Carly and.... Niall come with me." The director randomly chooses one of the boys to come with him outside.

Not looking at each other we follow the director onto this gazebo outside in the back. It's dark outside and the little flickering lights shine in the moonlight. Niall's dressed in a suit and I'm dressed in a white flowing dress, hair down with a little white flower sitting on the side of my head.

"Now guys, your dancing together, look into each others eyes when you do this, make us believe you two are truly in-love, then to seal it all off you kiss."

Did he really just say that? Wow of course this would happen. We walk onto the gazebo and look at each other. Niall smiles as if everything's okay. 

He puts his hand on my waist as I put mine around his neck. We're dancing. The director shouts "Great! Now time for the kiss, well, go on." 

He stares at me and leans in. This kiss. Felt like everything. It was beautiful, magnificent, wonderf-

"And cut! Great job guys." The director shouts again. Niall's smile fades as he lets go and walks off the gazebo, like this meant nothing.

I sigh and walk off the gazebo myself, when the director catches up with me. "Carly, there's one more scene I want you to be in. You don't mind working with Harry, do you?"

"Not at all." I smile.

"Great, come with me." He gestures and walks me to my next scene. Great, can this day get any worse..?

______________________________________________________

Now I changed into a normal high-schooler outfit. A black t-shirt, faded-jeans and blue and white stary TOMS. 

They told me I have to flirt with Harry while Niall watches in disbelief. Wow of course. While filming Harry kisses my cheek as Niall suddenly stares angry, he's probably just acting again. Then a tear drops down his cheek and onto the cafeteria table.

"AND CUT! Great acting Niall, very believable." The director smiles.

"Yeah, acting." Niall states trying to smile. 

"That's a wrap guys great job." The director smile and walks out of the room ending the video. Niall runs outside and takes his phone with him. I'm not following, I'm done with his mixed emotions. 

I'm caught by arms stretching around my waist. "Hello love." A low voice streams into my ear. "Can we have a movie night with Lou and Eleanor?" 

"Yeah. Why not.." I say with low energy.

"Great! Oh and I invited Niall and Demi." Harry smiles. 

Are you kidding me? I don't want to be near Niall right now. Especially with his girlfriend. With whom actually thinks I'm Niall's old loser friend. This day actually did get a lot worse. I can't wait to leave this mess.

I UPDATE TWICE BECAUSE........ I CAN!!

COMMET/VOTE<33