Chapter 3

I wake up to a knock on the door. I look at the clock, I'm happy they let me sleep in. It's 12:00. "Carly?" A woman's voice rings through the doorway. 

"Come in!" I excitedly said. She came in and introuduced herself. 

"I'm Daisy, the clothing designer for the boys." She walked over to my bed and let out her hand and I gleefully shook it. "When your all ready come outside and I'll be waiting for your big shopping trip." she smiled. 

"Okay, I'll be right out." I say. When she walks out I jump out of the bed and grab the clothes I wore on the plane yesterday. I run to the bathroom and put them on. Then I put on my makeup. Mascara, black eyeliner, and lip-gloss. Now to find my shoes. My shoes... Okay last night I left them by Harry's clothes.. Great. He took my shoes too.

I sneakily walk out of my room and into Harry's, which was across from mine. Oh god. He's still asleep. Searching for my shoes I finally find them by his laundry basket. 

"Couldn't get enough of me, huh love." I hear his morning voice and my legs tremble. Act cool. You hate him remember?

"You wish. You brought my shoes into your room, I just came to take them out." I walk over to the door shutting it before he had the chance to answer back. I walk down the hallway and see Daisy. 

"I'm ready." I smile, she gets up and grabs my hand. 

"Then let's go!" She says excitedly and we walk out the flat door and out to designer shops around NYC.

___________________________________________________________

"Come on let's get some coffee!" Daisy exclaims. Holding hands we walk to Starbucks and wait in line. 

"What'll it be?" The Starbucks man asks. We both look at the board and both decide on ice-coffees. 

As we wait for our drinks Daisy gets seats by an open window. I get the drinks and walk over. I give her the drink and I sit down. 

"Your so lucky rooming with Harry and Louis." She smiles taking out her phone to look at her texts. 

"I know right!" I smile.

"Have you fallen for Harry yet?" She devilishly grins and I moan. 

"No... I don't really like him that much. He seems like thinks he could get any girl." I say slurping my coffee.

She laughs "That's 'cause Harry can get any girl." 

Yeah right I would fall for Harry. 

I hate him....

"Well then, he's got another thing coming." I state glaring at her. I hate Harry Styles. There's no way I could actually have feelings for him.

"Alright, if you say so." She smiles devilishly again and I roll my eyes and we both laugh. "Let's finish the rest of the shopping now shall we?" I laugh again.

"We shall." I smile and take the shopping bags with me as we continue our shopping adventure. 

___________________________________________________________

"I had a great time." I smile.

"I'm happy you won this sweepstakes instead of a rich snob." I laugh and we say our goodbyes and she heads off so it's just me and this room. 

I look at all the bags I have. Practically lined up across the room. I start to put my clothes away when I get to thinking. 

Harry Styles, fake name, bad attitude. Yet every girl falls in-love with the curly-haired boy.