Chapter 12 *SHORT*

Sitting in the car as Harry drives home from our date my mind suddenly drifts off. First of simple things, like not calling my mom, or how I kind of lost one of my friends at home about this. Thinking about how I got here.

Thinking of how I rushed. 

It was true I did rush into this way too fast. How I saw his face and automatically gave him a name. How I wanted to make him jealous. How I used someone else to un-knowingly get to him. How I moved straight from one person to another within a night. How I still loved him. 

How I still loved Niall, and how he didn't love me. How he didn't move on for a while. 

I rushed. And how it's too late to take a step back. A step back to my old life back at home. How will they treat me at school now that I was dating Harry. I would get fake Hello's and Goodbye's. I've begun to realize this is not how I'm supposed to live. It can't be this easy. 

I feel I need to end it before it's too late, before I go too far with this. 

Yes, I love Harry, but it's Niall who I love uncontrolably. These dreams, they have to mean something. Right?

"Love what's wrong, are you crying?" Harry pulls over the car. "Come out and well talk." He holds my hand and kisses it then gets out of the car coming o my door and opening it was well. I'm still staring at the front window. Unsure what what to do. 

I can love Harry I know of it. I just need time. Alone with him like today, it's like I finally met the real him for the first time. 

And Niall will probably never have feelings for me again. But Harry does. I don't know what to do. What if i just stook to Harry and avoided Niall? 

"Love come up." Harry tugs my hand and I snap out of my thoughts and get out. He shuts the door and locks the rest. He takes my hand and pulls me closer. So our arms are brushing against eachothers. We walk into a park. The grass smells like it's freshly cut. The trees light up with little christmas lights, sparkiling and dazziling. We walk over to the big fountain. With no one in sight Harry turns to me. 

"What's wrong?" He takes my other hand and makes me face him. With all seriousness and sympathy he looks with his green eyes staring at my blue ones. 

I shouldn't tell him. It would break his heart, that I've fallen for his best friend and band-mate. He knows I'm not going to say anything and just keeps staring. I can't help but start to cry. My mind going haywire with thoughts that i don't want to hear. 

My mind wants Harry.

But my heart wants Niall. 

"Hey hey hey, don't cry love, I hate when you cry because then it makes me cry." Harry then takes his hand and wipes the running mascara off the side of my face. 

I look down at his feet right by the fountain. Then look back up he pushes me closer so that our noses are touching. Inches apart. Nose to Nose, Lips to Lips. 

Just like when Niall left me. Just like when Harry tried to comfort me. I tend to realize that Niall causes all the drama. Harry tries to patch it up. 

He closes the space between us with a kiss.

A kiss I will never forget. 

Maybe part of my heart wanted Harry too.

Short but again to the point.. do you think Carly should just forget about Niall?