Chapter 5

"So Niall who's this mystery girl you were caught kissing the other day, someone special." The interviewer asks.

Niall's face turns to a smile and laughs a little "Shes my very old friend. she won the sweepstakes and I kissed her a friendly goodbye, that's all." I see Niall blush a little as I'm watching from the wings. "She's here if you wanna meet her." 

"Well okay, Come on over Carly." The crowd applauses as I make my way over.

Last night we had a 'talk' with management. All the boys and I went to a meeting. They said that I couldn't be seen with Niall any longer. They don't want them losing there fanbase. They feel my best option is to be with the one and only, Harry Styles. I wanted to bang my head against the table. So today they brought me into the interview to talk about my 'relationship' with Harry.

I sit next to Harry and Niall the boys are on the other side of the couch. 

"So Carly, your old friends with Niall I hear." He asks.

I nod "Yeah, I've known him since we were little babies." The audience awes at the words 'babies' 

"So is there someone your actually seeing?" The interviewer asks.

I slightly smile. "Yeah." 

"Might I ask who?" He says eyeing me. I get a little uncomfortable as Harry puts his hand on my thigh and I cover it with my hand on top.

"This cheeky lad." I fake-giggle as Harry's smiles.

"Oh so you and Harry are an item. How cute." The interviewer smiles as the crowd awes again. "Well you heard it here first, Harry and Carly, get your phones and go on twitter, Trend HARLY!" 

"And cut!" "Great job guys." I see Niall get up and trail off to the wing of the stage and drift off.

I push Harry's hand off of my thigh and go after Niall. I catch myself and sit back down. I'm not supposed to be seen with him. I forgot.

Harry grabs my hand as we walk off the set and into that black car again. But before we get in the actual car Harry asks "One kiss for the camera love?" He starts to lean in and I look away.

"Don't push it." I mutter now getting in the car. 

"Where's Niall?" I ask the driver.

"He left in another car with Zayn Liam, and Louis." The driver states and I slide back in my seat. Great they left me with in the car with Harry, alone.

The drivers window between us and him is closed and blacked out. What do the expect us to do... Have sex? I laugh at myself. I guess a little too loudly cause Harry asks.

"What's funny love?" Harry smirks bringing himself closer to me. 

"Uh nothing." 

"Okay. Carly let me ask you an honest question."

"Shoot."

"Can I take you on a date, a real one?" Harry asks honestly. "I mean we don't have to fake date, we can really date." 

"I don't know Harry, what about Niall, he has feelings to you know."

He looks at me with his green eyes. "Your right. But he can't like you anymore, just like you can't like him. He'll get over it. They already have him set up for a date tonight." 

Wait what? Niall already has a date? With who. Is this why he's not talking to me at all? 

"Who's his date?" I ask swallowing.