Chapter 7 *SHORT*

I get to the flat with Harry and change into sweats and a tank top. I go back outside and sit on the couch while Harry's going through movies for the night. 

"How about She's All That?" Harry asks shoving the DVD into the DVD player. 

"Well since your so anxious to watch it. Okay." I smile a little bit slouching into the couch. Harry sits next to me grabbing the popcorn on the table. And puts one of his arms round me as we wait for Lou, Eleanor, Demi and..... Niall.

*Knock Knock* "Come in!" Harry yells and the door opens. 

"Oh My God I love this movie!" Lou runs over and sits on the other couch. Eleanor slowly drags behind laughing at Lou. 

"You know you didn't have to knock, it's your house too." Harry smiles putting his head on my shoulder. His hair is so fluffy it's unreal. I start to play with is curls as he talks to Lou. Eleanor just smiles at me. Winking. I just giggle as Harry just turns to me and I smile and he kisses my nose. I actually felt okay with that. It kinda felt right.

Closing my eyes for a moment I open to someone opening the door. Great I completely forgot, Niall and Demi. 

"Hi guys!" Demi kind of yells I take a pillow and lightly put it over my head ruining the cozy, quiet mood the flat was set in.

"Hi guys." Harry smiles with my head on Harry's shoulder again.

"So what movie?" Demi says sitting in the love seat. Soon accompanied by Niall who's on his phone, again.

"She's All That." Lou mumbles asleep on Eleanor. 

And then silent falls again. Thank god. Somehow we all fall asleep. Eleanor on Lou's lap passed out on his chest as Lou has his arms around her both smiling.

Harry and I are on the couch under a blanket his arms wrapped around mine as we're laying down on the couch, his head in my neck. I felt so comfortable.

I open my eyes a little more and see Niall and Demi sitting with Niall's head into his phone and Demi looking at him. Just then she takes his head pushes it in her direction and kisses him.

Kisses him. And he kisses back. Niall just kissed Demi in front of me. I couldn't take it. Just seeing them together breaks my heart and just to know that Niall kissed me earlier today and didn't mean it. He meant that kiss with Demi. 

That one kiss easily threw me off the edge. I got up without anyone but Demi and freaking Niall knowing. With the tears streaming down my face I went to my room. Locked the door and ran to the bed and cried till no end. I was too far for anyone to notice. Anyone to care.

I can never get over Niall. 

With that I, unlock my door, and fall asleep on my bed.

But I have to get over him.

SORRY THIS ONES REALLY SHORT TOO.... I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER(:

BYE FOR NOW!

I Should've Kissed You. (One Direction)(Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara