Chapter 10. *SHORT BUT MEANINGFUL*

"Harry I'm fine trust me." I sit on the locker bench still not wanting to say anything. I'm still stunned that I didn't tell him to stay.

"Love, you don't look okay. Why don't we just not do anything tonight okay?" Harry brings me in for a hug, his wet curls lying on my cheek. I start to feel my eyes welling up for what happened. I just nod and walk out of his way so he can't see my face.

Because the concert wasn't far away from the hotel I decided to walk back to the flat. Hands in my pockets I walk down the streets. My mascara running down my cheeks as I swipe it away. I look across the road. Sniffling, I walk over to the spot where Niall and I shared the most romantic kiss of all time. Right in the middle of the road, I sit down and look up at the sky starting to turn black.

"God dammit. Why can't this just be normal." I mumble to myself putting my hands in my face. 

I hear footsteps come closer as I tear some more. I look up with a depressing face but smirk just a little.

"I knew you would be here." He smiles lifting me up. I give him a tight hug. 

"Why does he have to leave Lou?" I let go of the hug. Looking him straight in the eye. "Why does he have to go."

"He has to move on Carly, and so do you." Lou answers honestly.

He's right. We both need to move on. From each other. I know we will always have feelings for each other. But it has to end now. No more games. No more shit. 

I cannot think, hear, talk about, know about, kiss, or love him anymore.

I'm done.

IS SHE REALLY DONE? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT 

UNTIL THEN

STAY CLASSY DIRECTIONERS!

EX OH EX OH -RONI<3(: xx