Chapter 4

*zzznnngggg* zzznnnnn-* I slam the alarm clock with force as I hop out of the bed and walk over to the bags of clothing.

I'm to lazy to get changed so instead I walk out the bedroom door and into the kitchen, it's really quiet. 

I can see that Harry's still beauty sleeping. I walk over to the living-room and see the ice-cream still on the couch, halfway finished, and melted. I pick it up and sigh as I bring it over to the kitchen and throw it in the garbage. 

I decide that today I'll see what's in the fridge and make myself some breakfast. I find eggs... So you get what I'm going to make.

"Mmm it smells lovely." I hear Harry moaning halfway down the hall. "Whats for breakfast dear?" 

I laugh a little. "Well I made MYSELF breakfast." 

Harry runs over to the kitchen and tries to take the eggs I just freshly made. I grab his arm and jerk him back. I put my arm on the fork and about to take a bite when he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. We're both laughing uncontrollably. Now my back is against his chest. I smile brightly. Just then there's a knock on the door. 

Harry won't let go. But I do remembering my pact with myself. I walk over to the door and open it up. It's Niall. 

"Hello love." He smiles and brushes his lips against mine. I can feel Harry's eyes watching. So I kiss Niall back passionately. "Hello." I smile looking into his eyes. Then I break the stare by grabbing his hand and walking over to the kitchen table.

"Look at the eggs I made!" I look at him pointing at the plate. His face turns to confusion. 

"What eggs?" I look at the plate. The eggs are gone.

"HARRY!" I scream.

"HAHAHAHA! Thanks for breakfast lovely." I hear him yell in the distance as he goes to his room to change.

"Well I actually came to tell you that we have to go soon, for the signing." He looks at me and smiles and leans in again. I kiss him and walk to my room and get changed. 

_____________________________________________________

"So Lou, how was your night with Eleanor?" We all giggle as we get in the car.

He just blushes and gets in the front seat. I'm sitting in Niall's lap, his arms around my waist. Harry's glare makes me devilishly smile. I put my hand on Niall's and I turn my head and we kiss lightly. 

"Ohh lala." The boys all say as Paul (bodyguard) just rolls his eyes. Harry just smiles blankly and goes on his phone. 

As the boys are on there way to a group signing. Louis said I can spend some time with his girlfriend. Eleanor. 

_________________________________________________________

"Lou's has already told me a lot about you." Eleanor smiles as we sit down at a park and drink our ice-coffee. 

"Oh really, like what?" I smirk sipping my drink.

"That two of the guys have crushes on you. But I cam see you've taken a liking to Niall." That makes me smile a little.

"So who's the other guy?" I ask. But I know the answer.

"Harry. Its surprising because he's been talking about you to Lou recently. like he can't stop thinking about you." She sounds confused. 

Those were the words I needed to hear. Harry can't have me, and now. Well this plan is going along perfectly.