Chapter 16 *HARRY*

Special chapter My little readers. <3 Now you'll know how Harry feels..(:

Harry's P.O.V.

I watched as my eyes left hers. I stick myself to the window. Feeling the cold of it to match my cold heart. As it's been ripped into pieces that can't be mended back together. My heart left with Carly, the girl who I've fallen in-love with. Over these past week and a half, I got to know her. The real her, she gave me chance and we took it, together. 

I feel the paper still on my chest I let go of it with one hand and watch it travel down to my right side. Sighing, I watch as her plane takes off. She's really gone. I put my head down and walk over to the chairs by the exit. I look at the black seat with caution as I let my hands guide me because my eyes are blinded with my tears. I sit down and take out my phone from my back pocket, looking at it I look at the little message I sent to her. Just then another pops up. 

Larrybear: Did you get to her in time?

The fact that I just missed her made me shiver a little, I was so close to getting her. To make her stay with a kiss. I should've kissed her.

When I walked inside the empty flat I found Louis lying on the floor, crying in the fetal position. I went down to him and asked if she said anything to him. He just responded with 'Please go get her.' I saw he was right, if I really cared about her, I would've gone to get her. I left him on the floor with just a nod, I headed out the door and drove to the airport as fast as I could. 

Arriving, I didn't care if I had a bodyguard or not, I just wanted to find her. Didn't care about the fans, the pictures. I just needed to get to her. I ran past security and over to the exit. I watched her walk slowly into the airplane hallway, stumbiling to get to her I tripped over someone's bag and fell flat on my face. As I got up they were about to say my name and I just turned to her with a sympathetic look. She closed her mouth and just smiled. I ran over to the boarding desk and asked quietly. 'Let me go in for a minute please.' they said sorry you just missed it they're closing the hallway as we speak. I search around for something to get her attention. I find a sharpie and paper right in fornt of me. I snatch it up and write the words that rang the truth. Remember I will always Love You. 

Throwing the sharpie on the ground I run over to the windowed-walls and try to find her. Right away my eyes form hearts towards the girl. As she was about to look at me she turned away. I kept banging on the glass to get her attention, only making me look loke an idiot. I she picks up her phone and in my mind sprang an idea. I should text her. 

To: Carlytheloveofmylife<33 

Look to your right.

I shut my phone and place it in my back pocket. I watch as she reaches the text and I pull up the sign to my chest. She turns to me in shock. I just can't help but smile at how beautiful she is. I can tell she's trying to smile back to me, but she just doesn't seem to have it in her. I watch as a tear falls down her soft, pink cheek. Just seeing her hurt makes me cry. I then feel her moving farther away from me. I then start to cry even harder.

As I'm sitting here now, I have my hands intertwinned in-between my knees. I remeber earlier when Sam came to the shoot crying. Zayn tried to comfort her, she just ran to me instead. 

*FLASHBACK TO EARLIER THAT DAY*

"I'm so sorry Harry." Sam sniffles coming nearer to me. I noticed Ali wasn't near her, they were supposed to be together shopping, management wanted her away from Niall. Which I thought was pathetic. 

"Where's Carly, she's supposed to be with you, should I call her?" I asked worried. She just stood there looking at me, she wasn't moving, I tried to shake her but she wouldn't budge. She just reaches into her back pocket and hands me her phone. "But wh-" I started to say but she cut me off.

"She told me to keep her phone." She turns to the rest of the group. "She said since you didn't tell her that Niall was back, and you kept her away from here. She left just like you all wanted." She starts sobbing as Zayn comforts her. 

I watch as the boys come closer to her. All except Niall. Who's just standing there in shock. No movement. We all hover around her. "Niall," Sam starts to say panting heavily from all the breath she lost crying. 

"Yes Sam?" Niall replies worried. He can't do anything else, he's still standing there like he didn't repsond at all. She makes her way out of Zayn's grip and stomps over to him pointng a finger at his face. 

"Why did you toy with her emotions, you heartless shit." She says with fury but then just turns to tears again. "She really liked you Niall, but look what happens when you toy with it, you make her not able to love another." She was then comforted with Zayn again, as all the boys turn to Niall, he backs up and runs out of the dressing room. We all stand there in shock. She did love Niall, but Niall didn't feel the same.

"She didn't know how to tell Harry." Sam sais to Zayn still sobbing, He wipes the tears from her eyes.

"It's not your fault love. It's not your fault." Zayn then kisses her forehead and turns to me. He mouthes the words 'Go find her' I look around at the other guys. Their heads all bobing up and down, I look to Louis serously and see a tear strak down the side of his face he sniffs and then covers his face. With that I run out the door and drive around. I drove for hours looking for the girl I loved, but who loved someone else. I knew when I found her I would never let her go. I didn't want to let her go, mabye time would help me, mabye she'll fall for me like I've fallen for her.

*BACK TO PRESENT*

I put my hands in my head and mumble the words "This is all Niall's fault." I slowlt breath making it sound skippy from the tears that fell out of me. Niall did it all. He pretended to go along with it all and then magically move on to another girl. An annoying, selfish girl. Just like Niall. I feel the anger start to rise in me. I snap up my head now breathing heavily. 

I hear familiar laughing in the background. swinging my nead around I see them. Niall and Demi laughing together. Holding hands and traviling to their exit for their trip back to Spain. I had so many feelings inside, anger, fury, weakness. I get myself up letting my mind do what I did next. 

I walk closer to them as they turn to me Niall expression turns into a scared one. I can't control myself I get closer. As I'm now five feet away from him I hear myself say the words. "You don't deserve anyone. You heartless piece of shit." I feel my hand turn into a ball as it rises. My actions, and heart taking over. I then move my arm up to my face, move i back. 

And knock Niall out.

******

Next chapter Niall's P.O.V. the actual moment I've been waiting for.