Chapter 11

"Well love they just left." Harry sighs putting his phone down on the table.

Sitting on the couch next to me, he puts his arm around me and rests his head on my shoulder. 

"He doesn't even love her." I mumble under my breath. 

"What?" Harry quietly asks. 

"Nothing." I quickly state, then I get up and walk to the fridge.

Last night Lou walked me home. We met up with Harry and I went to my room. Harry came in and we both fell asleep together, while Lou was in his room with Eleanor. Niall left on the plane with Demi. People have said they really hit it off in the last week and have been flirting with each other for months, now there going to Spain. Management said we needed time away from each other and soon enough our feelings with fade.

But the good thing is that, Harry's here for me. And I'm thankful for that.

I grab Nutella and two spoons. I walk back over to where I was sitting before. 

"Nutella?" I smile wanting to change the conversation before I bursted into tears.

"Sure love." He smiles. I put some on a spoon and about to feed it to him when it hits his nose and he just giggles.

"Oh so that's how we're gunna play it." Harry winks getting a spoon full of Nutella and pushing it on my nose.

"Oh no you didn't." I wink getting another spoonful of Nutella and try to get him with it as he starts to run to the kitchen.

I take the Nutella and grab some with my hand and throw it on Harry. Right on the front of his shirt. "Alright that's it I'm going to get you now!" Harry runs over to me. "Come on love give me a hug." Harry evilly smirks.

"No!" I smile brightly running in circles around the dinning room table. He finally catches me and puts me towards his chest rubbing the Nutella on to my shirt. We both can't stop laughing and the I look up.

He looks at me and smiles "You know we're home alone tonight?" He winks. 

"Oh really?" I smile, he just nods and leans in. He brushes his lips against mine, making them feel irrisestible. I kiss back strongly and he returns the favor. We move over to the couch as he falls and I land on top of him. He puts his hand on my bum and I just smile still with our lips interlocking. I put my hand on his hair the other by the ground releasing the spoon on the floor. He sticks his tongue out and slides it across my bottom lip. 

"You taste like Nutella." I mutter, letting a little smile slide across my lips.

"So do you." He smirks breathing heavily. 

I wink and we continue kissing. Now his other hand is on my bum too. My hand clenching his thigh. He groans a little when I hear someone clear their throat.

"PROTECTION CHILDREN." Lou slaps Harry on the head again. 

"I'm not that stupid Lou." Harry says rubbing his head. 

"Just wanted to make sure." Lou states for the second time. "Can you move your party, Eleanor and I want to watch a movie." Lou pushes us off the couch with Harry now on top of me. I kiss his neck and he smiles.

"No Lou let them stay, I love movie time with friends!" Eleanor smiles.

"Let's stay then." Harry smirks and picks me up bridal style and carries me over to the love seat and lays down and puts me on top of him. He swings his arms over me making his hands into a knot over my stomach as my head falls into the crook of his neck.

After 2 hours the movie finished and I feel Harry whisper in my ear. "Love wanna spend the night in my room?" 

I smile and breath heavily through my nose. "Sure."