Chapter 9

This can't be happening. I finally start to like Harry and Niall sends me this overwhelming text right after what just happened..

I slouch down into the couch, I throw my phone across the room making a loud thud as the phone cracks in-half. 

I hear footsteps and pretend I fell asleep. I hear an 'Awwh' from Harry as I feel him move me a little so he can lay next to me. "Hey love, you fell asleep." Harry smiles whispering over my shoulder. "Come on watch it with me please?" He pouts and I open my eyes smiling, he kisses my nose. 

"Fine." I say yawning. "But not too long, I'm getting really tired." I smile again and he does too.

"Fine with me." He kisses me lightly. 

______________________________________________________

"Niall what are you doing here?" As there he sits in my bed. Crying.

"Come back please. I can't be without you, don't leave me." He starts to get off my bed and inches closer. 

"I-I love you." He mutters now 2 feet away from me.

"Niall you have Demi. I'm almost over you, don't do this." I say looking him straight in the eyes. 

He moves in closer and leans into me kissing me without care. Then he jerks back and tensely stares as his passion turned into fury.

"It's your fault you know, your the one who kissed me in public, when you didn't even like me." Niall inches now backing away.

"Niall, Niall wait!" I yell. "Niall No!" But he just walks away out my bedroom door. "Niall I think I lo-"

"Carly!" My eyes open a little to see Harry up in the kitchen making breakfast. 

Was that just a dream? About Niall knowing? But he doesn't..

I haven't told anyone.

Just forget it Carly.

I look up and see the love seat where Niall and Demi kissed right in front of me. I remember how hurt and torn I was. But then I said after that I had to get over him, but that was only because I thought he was over me. Back to the real problem.

I just had a dream about Niall..

"Here's your breakfast." Harry smiles putting eggs, tea, and a scone on this little Breakfast table and of course to top it all off there's a little rose sitting next to my fork. How cliche. 

"Harry you didn't have to do this." I blush bright red and Harry just laughs.

"I did, because I want to ask you something." Harry sits down next to me. 

"Anything." I smile.

"Well umm, will you be my real girlfriend?" Harry smiles grabbing my hand.

I think for a moment, I think about Niall. And what he said last night. It was so swe-

wait how do I even know that was him? I mean he sent it from a text. He didn't tell me in person. I bet you Eleanor took his phone and texted me that. He probably didn't mean it. He's probably over me.

But Harry kind of helped me get a little over Niall too. I am with Harry now. We're allowed to date, well we are kind of. But now he's actually asked me to be his girlfriend. With Niall the whole 'forbidden love' doesn't suit me.