Chapter 15

Whelp guys.… sorry if this sucks.… sorry if you cry... this chapter will not be handled lightly... :|

Enjoy -roni xx

I wake up all drenched. The water form the rain made me feel like a used towel. I can't see anything but the little street lights flickering, trying to make the dark sky brighter. My hands rested on my lap as I sit up. Finding myself on a bench close by a Starbucks and a couple of buildings with missing names. I can't help but wonder how far I walked, Four maybe five miles. I also wonder if they knew I was missing for a little. I needed my space. But I have this feeling inside me where I needed more. Like I needed to go away for a little longer. My mind needs a mental break. From him, them, everything.

I realize I was still on the bench with my eyes drifting close again. My tears just turned into dust. Meaning if I tried to cry, it was no use. They wanted me away, nothing can ever be the same. I bet Sam told them everything. About Niall. Probably told Niall, Harry probably heard. And now they're not coming to find me. 

I should just go home now. I should tell Harry everything myself. I need a way to find him. To get to him, to grab my things and go. I have to end this. I have to end us.

Slowly dragging myself off of the bench I go search for anything phone-related. I walk a little but my legs tremble like their stiff and can't move. But I have to make them move, just a little while longer. Just until I can get to someone. The first thing in my dark vision is a little pay phone sitting by the edge of a street. Thank goodness. Searching through my pockets I feel a circular object tumble in my pocket as I try to grip it with my wet hands. Collecting it out of my pocket I pick it out and realize it's a quarter. Slipping it into the little pay phone I diall Harry's cell. 

Making sounds as I put it through XXX-XXX-XXXX.

ring.... ring...

Come on Harry..

ring....ring...

Answer the Goddam phone..

ring...ring....

That's it if he doesn't ans-

"Hello?" A groggy voice answers through the phone, like he's been stressed, up for hours. 

"Harry." I speak softly making sure no one's around. 

"Carly? Is that you? Where have yo-" I cut him off as he asks worried, but relieved at the same time. 

I look at the street signs. The closest I could find was XXXX on X avenue. Telling him the adress he just sighs in relief. "I'll be there soon."

Just then the phone hangs up. I an hear the loud beeping in my ear as I slam it back on the phone rack. I slwoly walk over and sit on the patch of grass overlooking the bay. Yes, I followed the bay all along. Never letting it leave my sight so at leats I had some direction. My head grows in pain as I fall down to the ground, feeling like I'm spinning. This headache is talking to my heart. My heart is tired of aching, so now it's time for the head to work. I then look up at the sky, the clouds now clear and I can see a perfect view of the stars shining like little lightbulbs.

I sit there in silence for thirty minutes. Only the sound of the bay and the occasional sound of the cars flying by, some voices, some just thoughts. I hear a car stop and shut off by itself behind my back. I don't fee like turning around. A car door slides open then slams shut. Only the grass makes sounds as feet above it make it crunch. The figure sits next to me. Sighing he turns to me. 

"Carly look." Harry asks me facing me sitting on the grass by me. I just can't even look at him right now.  I just stare at the bay. Not even making any type of expression. I don't know what to feel right now.