Chapter 8

I feel like crying through my sleep, but tears can't even explain how horrible I feel on the inside. Like my heart was ripped piece by piece until all that was left was the blood that kept my cold body from breaking. 

Why do I fall in-love so easily?

*knock knock* the door to my room opens. I look at who's standing there. Wow it's actually.

Harry.

I look at my clock I see it's two a.m. "Harry what are you doing in my room at two in the morning?" I whisper still with my eyes half closed.

He comes closer. "I saw you left the living room. Niall and Demi were gone. What happened?" He whispers back keeping me clam. "Why is your makeup running love?" Harry puts his hand on my cheek wiping the wet mascara away. 

"Just a bad nightmare that's all." Now I'm more awake. 

He looks over me. "Do you want me to stay with you?" He smiles sitting next to me on my bed while I'm still laying down. 

"If you don't mind?" I still whisper.

"Trust me I don't mind at all." Harry in his low voice answers and pushes the covers over him so now he's next to me.

He puts his arm around my waist, pulling me in closer to him. 

"Sleep tight." I smile to myself. 

"With you I'll be fine." Harry sighs as his curls rest on the side of my neck. 

I slowly drift off and wish this moment could last a while. I have finally given Harry a chance and I'm kind of happy I did.

________________________________________________

Slightly opening my eyes I turn over to see Harry still sleeping with a grin on his face. I smile at him and just close my eyes with my head in front of him. I can feel him breath it's soothing. "Good morning love. Any more bad dreams?" He smiles kissing my nose. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks." I smile back. He pulls me in and I rest my head on his chest. "Harry I have to get up and so do you remember, you have a concert to rehearse." I say softly not trying to break the silence. 

"I have 5 minutes, let's just relax." Harry now kissing my cheek and just lying there. I can't stop smiling.

________________________________________________

"We got you tickets to the concert, and then just meet up with the guys backstage." Cheryl says sipping her coffee.

"Sounds fine with me." I smile sipping mine.

"Well do you want to watch them practice now before the show?" Cheryl smiles. 

"Yes, definitely!" I yell, she grabs my hand and brings me backstage. I walk into the stadium and lines and lines of chairs pile up. Just to think in a matter of minutes all of the chairs will be filled with millions of teenage girls.

"Carly!" The boys run over and group hug me. Except for Niall..

"Hey guys! There letting me watch today!" I say in excitement. 

"Brilliant!" Zayn smiles followed by the other guys. Niall on his phone.

Harry walks behind my and wraps his arms around my waist pulling closer and resting his head on my shoulder.

The guys all wink at Harry who just smirks. I see Niall laughing at his phone. He's forgotten about me so easily. I feel Harry kiss my cheek. I smile and look at him forgetting about Niall at the moment.