05.the boy with the pale skin

Me, Hannah, and Hermione walked down to a new compartment. I sat down on one of the seats and looked out the window. The other girls sat across from me. I looked over at there smiling faces.

"So how do you too know each other." Both girl looked shocked that I cared enough to ask.

"We were neighbors, we both got our Hogwarts letter together, how did you know the two boys." Hannah looked at Hermione, her nodding her head.

"My brother friends with Ron's older brother's, Harry came and sat with us." Both girl nodded there head.

After a lot of talking I became fast friends with the two girl, we talked about everything. Hermione thinks she going to be in Ravenclaw and so does Hannah. I learn that both girls are muggle born but them seem to know more than me. We soon arrived at the glorious castle, Hogwarts.

It was huge, it had little light floating around the building. I couldn't butt smile at the building. Noah and my parents told me so many stories about them and there friends at Hogwarts, I couldn't wait for Oden and Sage to come here next year. There was a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around. Hannah is looking over at the door. I get the message and leave the compartment with Hermione and Hannah.

"First year's, this way please." A manly voice boomed from outside the train. He had a strong accent, almost like he missed a few letter's in the words. I smiled at the giant leading all of us to the boats. Noah told me riding on the boats was one of the best feelings ever. I grab Hermione and Hannah's hands and took off running. Both girls were laughing from behind me. I felt the wind running thru my (brown/blonde/black/etc.) hair.

We soon reached a huge lake, with a dozen or so boats in the water. I finally stopped running, taking in the castle. The castle was dark, the only light was the light coming out of the windows. My jaw dropped, this place was better in person than in all the books I read.

"(Y/N), you're going to get fly's in your mouth." Hermione put her hand under my chin, closing my mouth.

"Thanks mom." Me and Hannah said at the same time. We all three looked at each other and broke out laughing.

The giant soon but all three of us in one of the boats. Just sitting on the old wooden boat made me jump. I'm a student at Hogwarts, I'm living my dream. All the sudden the boat started to float on the water. I smiled up at the castle once more. Noah was right, but he left the part out about my face hurting from smiling. I looked at Hannah and Hermione. They were both looking up at the castle to. I looked out at the lake, there were lights from our lanterns dancing over the water. I dipped my hand into the water. The cold feeling of the water rushed up my arm, into my body. You think I wouldn't like the cold feeling on my fingers, but the water made me feeling warm nonetheless.

The boat slowly rocked causing me to look up. We were on land, Hannah and Hermione already out the boat waiting for me. I step out and follow the rest of the first year's up to the castle.

The walk was kind of long, but the view was amazing. The hall's of Hogwarts gave me a chill up my spine, a good kind of chill. We stood reach a stairway. The giant, whose name I learned was Hagrid, passed us over to another women. She did't even need to say her name for me to know who she was, Professor Minerva McGonagall. Her green robes were cascaded across the cobblestone floor and her black hat brought much attention to her face. She soon waves her hand. motioning for us to follow her.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, soon you will join the feast but first you must be sorted into your house. There are four house, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Your houses will be like your family here at Hogwarts. You can earn house points for doing good and lose them for doing bad. The end of the year, the house with the most points will receive the House Cup. Stay here, I will be right back." She then walked behind two huge dark oak doors with gold accents. The group of first years broke out into chatter. There was then a loud cough from the front of the group. I walked up to see a pale boy standing in front of Harry and Ron.

The boy had very light blonde, almost white, hair. He had grey eyes that looked very broken underneath. The looked familiar. I walked and stood beside Ron, Hannah and Hermione right behind me.

"So it's true, Harry Potter at Hogwarts." All the first years starting talking, asking about Harry Potter to there friends. Harry then stared looking behind the pale boy. There stood two boys who looked big for there age. The had a small smirk on there face, making them look almost the same. The pale boy must have saw Harry looking at the two boys.

"Oh this is Crabbe and this is Goyle." He threw his head to both side motioning at the two boys.

"And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." In that moment I put the name to the face. The Malfoy hated my family because we where 'stupid Gryffindor's who liked muggles' or a 'knock-off Weasley'. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. I heard Ron try to hold in a laugh. Draco's face turned to Ron's, he looked mad.

"Think my names funny do you, well I don't even have to ask yours, red hair and hand-me down robes; must be a Weasley." I rolled my eyes again, so original.

"At least does walk around throwing daddy's money around." All eyes drew to me, some had a worry expression.

"Oh look a Greyheart, looks like Weasley's are only friends with his own kind, a blood traitor." Draco then turned his focus back to Harry.

"As you can tell some wizards are better then others, I can help you there." He put his hand out, Harry looked down at it. I sharp fear shot threw me, what if he left us for Malfoy. Harry then took his hand and moved Draco's back to his side.

" I think I can tell for my self." Just as Malfoy was about to say something, there was a piece of parchment hitting his shoulder. I followed the arm up to the face of McGonagall.

"There ready for you now."

But no one was really ready for the years to come.

Hi!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It staring to get a little bit better I hope. I also wanted to so how close (Y/N), Hermione, and Hannah become. I have a great idea for Draco in later books. I will be adding some of my other friends into the story and they will be a big part but they won't all always be there for the quest and stuff but they will be a big part of the story. I am working really hard to make this story as good as I can.

Please Vote and comment so I know that you are enjoying the story. Ok I going to work on the next chapter now.

love y'all ❣️