11.i blame the stairs

Ron, Harry, Hannah, Hermione, and I were all walking up to the common room.

"How do they know more about you then you know about yourself mate." Ron was watching Hermione's head.

"Everyone does." My heart broke for the boy. I was just about to say something when I felt my body move without me doing anything. I looked down at my feet to see it wasn't me moving, it was the ground. I look up to see that I wasn't the only one.

Then, everything stopped. We all looked around, waiting for something to happen.

"What was that." Harry looked around, worried it might do it again.

"The stairs, quick in here before it happens again." Hannah threw open a small wooden door. We all quickly  ran up the stairs to the door. Once we all ran through the door, Ron and Harry closed the door.

I turned around, looking at the dark hall. The feeling of death washed over me again but this time it wasn't going away. It was a long hallway with man doors. There were only about a torch or two within this hallway. I place my hand on the frozen dark wall, my body felt petrified.

"Where are we." Ron voice snapped me out of the fear forming in my body.

"Somewhere we shouldn't be." Ron rolled his eyes at Hannah's comment. We begin the descend down the dark hallway. There was a light meow coming from around the corner. We all freeze, Ms. Norris came around the corner.

"It's Ms. Norris, quick in here." Harry threw a door open. We all ran in to the small room. Ron came running in, everyone then began to push there body up against the door. Once the door was closed, I turned around with my eyes closed.

"Guys." Harry's voice echoed threw the room. He heard a heavy breathing noise come from in front of me.

"What Harry." I opened my eyes. I looked up at this, dog? I couldn't be a dog, there were three heads. All of use watching the dog, standing side by side. The dog then growled, we all screaming at the top of our lungs. Hermione opened the door, everyone close behind her. We took off down the hallway. We turned many corners, Ron fell running around a few of them. I soon see a huge painting with a lady trying to sing.

"The Fat Lady." Everyone let out a huge breath, we weren't lost anymore.

"Chocolate frogs." The Fat Lady opened the painting, allowing us in. I wanted to hit the ground a just think about what happened. I didn't stop, no one did. We all walked to the hallway that in between the boy's and girl's dorms.

"I have one thing to say." Hannah looked at all of us, I nodded my head telling her to go on.

"I blame the stairs." At that she walked down the hall, into our dorm.

"Did you see what it was standing." Hermione looked at us three.

"Oh of course, I wasn't paying any mind to the head, or should I say heads." Hermione shook her head at Ron's comment.

"It was standing on a door, it's hiding something." Hermione looked at us proud.

"Hiding what." Harry looked at the ground, with a face of wonder.

"Like we know." Harry didn't do anything at my comment.

"Now, if you too don't mind, (Y/N) and I are going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse... expelled." Hermione grab my arm and pulled me the same way Hannah went. I yelled good night to the boys from down the hall.

Hi!

I HIT 100 READS! I love y'all so much, thank youuuuuuuu

I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't write this chapter for the life of me. I promise most chapters will not be as crappy as this on is.

Also cover update, I like this new one better.

If y'all have any good idea's for this story please leave comment cause I really would love to hear them. Also sorry for slow update I have my first final next week so I have to study alot.

I really hope you enjoy this story so far.

love y'all😛