15.the jumper's and the cloak

Christmas approach very quickly. Noah and I just got a letter saying that we would have to stay at Hogwarts this year, my parents had something they must deal with. Hannah and Harry were staying, but Hermione and Ron were leaving.

Hermione, Hannah and I walked into the great hall, Hermione wanted to say goodbye to Harry. We walked through the huge door, spotting very little people for most are going home. At the end of the hall sat Ron and Harry, playing wizard chess. Once we got closer to the two boys were saw that Ron had no bags packed.

"I see you packed," Ron said looking at Hermione.

"I see you haven't," Hermione shot back.

"Change of plans, my parents went to visit my brother in Romania." Ron had a proud look on his face, probably whatever his brother is doing in Romania.

"Very well, also what are you two playing." Hermione looked at the chess board, I'm not a muggle but I know they have chess.

"Wizards Chess, like muggle chess but for wizards," Hannah said. Harry was watching the board very harshly. Ron then gave a set of instructions, the pawn moving as he said. Once the pawn arrived at the black square, it destroyed Harry's pawn.

"Barbaric if you ask me," Hermione said watching the board with a look of pure unsettledness.

"Well that's good that nobody asked," Ron said not taking his eyes away from the game. I sometimes wonder what wrong with all of us and then I realize, we are us.

Hermione roller her eye and took off in the way of the train. Hannah and I following close behind.We left the great hall and walked to the train, going to say goodbye to Hermione.

A Christmas came a few days later.

"Harry, Hannah, (Y/n) wake up," Ron voice came in threw the door. I push myself up and walk to the landing on the stairs, Harry was close behind me and Hannah was already there somehow. I look down to see much wrapping paper and boxes on the common room floor. Ron stood in the middle of the mess, wearing a red jumper with a gold R on it.

"Happy Christmas you three." Ron had a silly smile on his face looking up at us.

"May I ask, Ron what are you wearing," Hannah said.

Ron looked down at the jumper, his smile slowly changing.

"Mum makes jumper's for everyone in the family, speaking of that I think she made all of you some jumper's." Hannah smile grew larger and ran down the stairs.

"Wait really, but she never meet us," I said. Why would his mom make us all a jumper that she only makes for her family?

"You all are my friends so to her you are family." I melted at Ron's words. I walked down the stairs with Harry beside me.

"Happy Christmas (Y/N)." Harry gave me a large smile. We reached the end of the staircase, I turned my body to face him.

"Happy Christmas Harry." His smile grew larger and we turned around and walked to the mess that Ron and Hannah stood in the middle of. I followed behind him.

Hannah was holding up a light blue jumper with a large gold H in the middle. She was looking at the jumper with a large smile sketch across her face. Ron handed Harry and I a lumpy looking gift. He had a embarrassed smile on his face. I took the package from his hands.

I slowly opened the package to a soft dark green jumper, my first initial knitted into the front. It had light light smell of some sort of soup. I smiled down at the lovely jumper in my hand. I quickly throw the jumper over my grey shirt. I looked down at the jumper which manged to fit perfect. I looked back up at Ron and jumped into a hug.

"Tell her I said thank you." Ron slowly hugged me back. I pulled away from the hug and sat with Hannah. She had her jumper over here shirt as well. Her hair has grow a little so down it was lightly pass her shoulders. The color of the jumper match the color of her eyes.

"Harry there still a present here for you." Harry shook his head looking shocked.

"Me?" Hannah picked it up and handed him another present. A note fell off the package and fell on to my lap. I picked it up, everyone waiting for me to read it.

Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you.

Use it well.

Harry looked at the package and opened it. He pulled out a robe type thing. He then threw the robe over his shoulder, his body blending in with the wall.

"Wow, is that-" Hannh was cut off by Ron.

"-An Invisibility Cloak."

Harry looked down at the cloak with a light in his eyes. He took the cloak off and told he was going to go put it up.

"So Hannah, why didn't you go home for the break," Ron said wanted to speak to us.

"I really don't know, ever since I got my letter my parents have been acting weird. Everytime I talk to them they have a look of guilt on there face and there always hinting at weird things, but it's fine I like begin with you all." Hannah then gave her famous smile.

The moment was ruined by a lot of feet running down the stairs. I look over to see Noah, George, Fred and Lee all standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Happy Christmas sis." Noah came jumped over to me. I stood up and was about to hug Noah when it hugged me and picked me up. I laughed at my brother.

"Happy Christmas Noah." He finally put me on the floor. He looked down at my a smiled even bigger.

"You got a jumper." I nodded my head. My brother jumped to the gifts still on the floor.

"That mean's I have one to." The twins and Lee laughed at him looking for the gift with his name.

George then came over and took at seat next to Hannah.

"Happy Christmas everyone."

"Happy Christmas George." Hannah then got up and went up to her dorm.

"I love jumper's."Noah's comment caused us all the burst out laughing.

HI!

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING FOR 4,6 BILLION YEARS AND THERE IS NO GOOD REASON WHY I DIDNT WRITE I AM SO SORRY.....also

OVER 400 READS, y'all are a blessing and I could not thank you enough. I am going to try and pre write a little bit today and they and get back to my normal writing.

I do hope you are enjoying the story line cause I have a lot of good ideas

love y'all