21.better then the unicorn

After the incident with Wren and Naya, the day was pretty normal. Hannah say crazy things and Hermione tried to tell her logically answers, Harry wondered about his unpredictable life and Ron said bloody hell a few to many times. After the day went by the night that we all dreaded came, detention. All five of us walked to the door of the great hall. We were told that Flinch would meet us here and take us to our detention for the night.

"It's all his fault we're here," Hannah said her arm crossed and her back on the cold wall.

"Who do you think you are talking about, Saint." A patch of pale blonde hair came in through the dark hall of the castle. Hannah took her leg and pushed herself off the wall.

"The git standing right in front of me, that's who," Hannah answered, standing nose to nose with Malfoy. Malfoy almost looked like he was going to back up but he stop him self. There was a loud hiss sound from behind them. We all jumped, the sound of the cat sounded though the halls of the castle. Flinch stood with Ms. Norris at his side and a large lantern in his hand. Draco and Hannah backed away from each other. Flinch made a hand movement telling us to follow him down the hall. We all follow him down the many halls of the castle. He kept going on and on about how he think children should be treated.

"Maybe he was hung by his toes as a child," I said to Harry in a whisper. Harry put his hand over his mouth trying to hold in his laugh I suppose. He nodded his head, his eyes never leaving the ground.

We sooner or later arrived at the entrance of the Forbidden Forest. There was a loud howl that rippled through the air, sending many different types of chills down my spine into my toes. Hagrid came with Fangs at his side. Flinch handing us off to Hagrid and Fangs.

"Ok, 'all ready to go 'n." We all froze. We have to go into the Forbidden Forest. I thought it was Forbidden for a reason, a reason I don't want to find out.

"Hagrid, what are doing in the forest," I asked, trying to hind the crack in my voice. Harry must have notice cause he laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Something 'as been attacking the unicorn's," Hagrid said.

"I thought killing unicorn's was against the law," I said.

"It is, (Y/N), that why we are looking for them." I nodded my head, the fear still there and everyone else.

"Well let's split up," Hagrid said.

"Ron, 'ermione and Hannah will come with me." Malfoy jaw dropped.

"Well we're taking Fangs," Malfoy said grabbing Fangs leash.

"Good luck with that. He scared of a butterfly," Hannah said, giving Harry and I a sorry look. Hagrid pointed the way each of us would go and where we would meet up at, and we took off.

"Stupid dog." Malfoy pulled on the collar harder.

"Will you shut up, Merlin," I said.

"What are you scared Greyheart." Just as the words left his mouth, Harry stepped on a large branch. Malfoy also jumped out of his skin. I giggle at the boy tactics.

"What are you scared, Malfoy," Harry said, him trying to hold in the laugh. Malfoy opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by a new set a footsteps cracking something. We all stopped, looking for where the sound was coming from.

There stood a black figure standing over something. He was making the sound of almost a hiss. He jumped up from what he was standing over. He slowly turned around, his body turning to our directions. Draco, Harry and I stood in a line, Draco still holding on to Fangs leash. The black figure looked at us, it opens it mouth wide at let out a horrific scream. I threw my hands over my ears. Draco and Fangs took off out of the forest. Harry grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to him. Harry stood beside me, out backs against the tree. The figure got closer, I slowly moved myself in front of Harry. The figure hand reached out the touch me before something shot his arm with a arrow. The figure made the same scream. I grabbed Harry and pulled him to the ground behind the tree.

There was the sound of hoof's echo though the forest. The screams got farther away. I look up and around the tree. There stood a large centaur with his bow around his shoulder. I stood up and walked around the tree so it could she me. Harry tried grabbing my arm but I pulled him out with me.

"Why Mr.Potter, what are you doing out here it dangerous," the centaur spoke. The centaur head snapped to me.

"You are the Greyheart girl, (Y/N), right?" I nodded my head, trying to show respect.

"Firenze, what 'ou doing." We all turned around to see Hagrid, Hannah, Ron, Hermione, Draco, and Fangs coming towards us.

"Hagrid, just helping our Mr. Potter and Ms. Greyheart." I looked back at the centaur, he and his group stood proudly in the center of all the trees. Hagrid told Firenze that we needed to head back to the castle.

"You two be more careful next time." The centaur took off back into the forest. Hagrid lead us out of the forest.

"You ok," Harry asked, looking at me.

"Better then that unicorn."

Hi!

Wow i'm actually posting two days in a row, I haven't done that in awhile. I don't really have anything to say for once in my life, wow I must be sick of something.

love y'all💛