19.the dargon at the hut

There was a quidditch match the next day. Ron, Hermione, Hannah and I sat in the stands.

"So you hit Malfoy with a book." Ron was shocked to say the least, a random girl hit Malfoy with a book and she is still alive. Wow Ron, hearing much.

"It's no big deal Ron, he deserved it and he knew it." Hermione was still reading through the book, trying to find any clues on Flamel.

"Welcome back to the Lee Jordan show, I'm your host, Lee Jordan." I knew by Lee's obnoxious announcement that the match had begun.

The match ended, Gryffindor winning the match.

A few days later all of us were walking down to see Hagrid's hut. Hermione kept asking us what color she should color code the 1st year stuff.

"Hermione, we have ten week until exam's you are going to do fine." Hermione made a loud huff.

"Ten week are like a second to Nicholas Flamel." Hannah rolled her eye, along with Ron.

"Are you Nicholas Flamel, no," I said, ready to sit down at Hagrid's.

"I'm going to do yellow since no one want's to give me a answer." I rolled my eyes at the school obsessed girl beside me, but I loved her like a sister.

"Hagrid!" We all start running to the haunt standing at the door of the hut.

"What 're you five doing out this 'ate," Hagrid said threw his strong accent.

"We came to see you of course," I said, giving Hagrid my best puppy dog eyes. Hagrid laughed and opened the door for us all to walk in. Fangs perked up at the fact that Hannah was here. Hannah sat next to Fangs on the floor. On the table sat a blanket and what looked like a huge egg.

"Wow is that a-" Hermione was cut off.

"Norwegian Ridgeback," Ron said, his eyes large then the egg it's self.

"How did you know that," I asked.

"My brother Charlie works with dragons." I nodded my head still amazed by the dragons egg. Then the egg started to hatch. Little crack grew up and down the sides of the eggs. The egg strayed rattling, everyone backed away from the table. Out came a small dark red dragon. He seems slightly scared at all the people surrounding the table.

"Norbert, 'ind of you to join us," Hagrid said.

"Norbert?" Hannah asked.

"Well 'e needs a name. I think 'e looks like a Norbert." Hagrid walked up to the table and picked up the poor little dragon. The dragon jumped when he was picked up, causing fire to irrupt from him nose. The fire caught Hagrid wild beard on fire.

"Hagrid, might what to put that out," I said, the fear obvious in my voice. Hagrid looked down at his beard. Once he saw the fire he quickly put it out, his eye only getting wide for a second.

"Where did you get Norbert from Hagrid," Harry asked. He still must think this world is insane. Flying brooms, dragon and magic wands, to him this must seem like a fairy tale. I was so zoned out I missed everything Hagrid said.

I looked over to the large window in Hagrid's hut. It was pitch black beside the patch of platinum blonde hair that sat watching us through the window.

"Malfoy." Everyone followed my line of vision, Malfoy must have notice because he took off running to the castle.

"You 'ive better go back." We all said our quick goodbye's to Hagrid and took off to the castle.

"We are in deep for this one," Ron said, trying to keep up with the rest of us.

After along we run we finally found Malfoy talking to Professor McGonagall. She nodded her head, looking up and straight at us. I took a big breath scared of what the next step would be. Malfoy turned around, a proud look plastered across his face. McGonagall walked up to us, hands firmly behind her back. She tilted her head to follow her, all six of us following.

Once we reached her office, she began the lecture.

"This is very irresponsible of you five. You have no right to go off this late at night to go and pester Hagrid." None of us tried to stop her from her lecture.

"I will taking fifty points, each." My eyes almost fell out of my head. There was no way we would win the house cup now.

"But Professor-" Mcgonagall didn't let Harry finish.

"All six of you will be serving detention with Hagrid tomorrow night." My frown became very confused.
Six? Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hannah, me...Malfoy.

"Professor, don't you mean five," Malfoy said, his proud face now gone.

"Why Mr. Malfoy what you did was very noble but you should not have been out of you're dorm either." I wanted to die of laughter in this moment. Before Malfoy could say anymore, Mcgonagall made us leave her office, heading to the dorm.

"That stupid dragon in the hut,"Was all he could say.

Hi!

IM BACK

I really need to stop going MIA for so long
But i'm back and i know this chapter actually crap and probably one of my worst chapter and i'm soooo sorry for that anyways i really hope you enjoy this story so far and please leave any comments if you have anything you might what to see in this story because i having a little problem with one thing so yep

love y'all 💓